NEED HELP, ADD DUAL FUEL NOW NO START?!

Notneb

Reaction score
I'm liking them a lot. So far they've impressed me with good on-road traction while being pretty quiet. Wet traction is good too. Hopefully they do equally well off-road and in snow? So far, to me at least, these are some great multi use tires.

If I end up keeping my dodge, I think I'll go with these tires soon... My M16's are just too loud for the dodge, sound insulation is a joke...

gratitudefortoday

Reaction score
If I end up keeping my dodge, I think I'll go with these tires soon... My M16's are just too loud for the dodge, sound insulation is a joke...

Yeah, copy that. Much easier to buy instant noise reduction then having to install it. I finally got a few vids of my truck linked above. Even my wife was giving me **** for posting such a dirty truck. Meh, twas daily driven on a construction site.

gratitudefortoday

Reaction score
Okay, now I've got a curious question. Today I drove about 400 miles, truck/bed loaded down while towing my wife's loaded car on a transport. I was using tow/haul and had 6th gear locked out. Several times during the trip, if I was really getting on it, I noticed a hot plastic smell. A/C was on all day, too. Any ideas about what's causing that?

Last edited:

Jomax

Reaction score
I'm liking them a lot. So far they've impressed me with good on-road traction while being pretty quiet. Wet traction is good too. Hopefully they do equally well off-road and in snow? So far, to me at least, these are some great multi use tires.

They do amazing in the dirt. I loved mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gratitudefortoday

Reaction score
I got her cleaned up today. I gotta say, wow, this truck is fun! Hauls ass on pavement and floats off-road.

Attachments

• IMG_20160620_163013.jpg
    IMG_20160620_163013.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20160620_162600.jpg
    IMG_20160620_162600.jpg
    953.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 20160620_150127.jpg
    20160620_150127.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 64

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
right on craig ! glad she's finally rewarding you all the hard work and money !

Notneb

Reaction score
Naw my dodge is the work truck, my F250 is my desert truck but I'm trying to decide on what route to go with it still... But no the dodge needs to stay quiet! Lol.

Notneb

Reaction score
Yeah, gotcha. That makes sense. Lol, how you gonna keep a dodge quiet though?

Well if you don't count the rattles, squeeks, and clunks of a dodge falling apart around the reason I got it *the engine* then yeah it's quiet... Of course it's got a muffler on it the size of a howitzer breach...

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm going to bed and just got to thinking. Mike wasn't running any credit union stuff, he helped me out in a pinch, all related to this thread, and has been a gentlemen about the fees.

just worried about getting you fixed in a pinch buddy , i know you're good for it .

gratitudefortoday

Reaction score
Well if you don't count the rattles, squeeks, and clunks of a dodge falling apart around the reason I got it *the engine* then yeah it's quiet... Of course it's got a muffler on it the size of a howitzer breach...

Haha, yeah, understood, that Cummins engine. That muffler has gotta be a beast though?

Latest posts

Members online