New 2015 Ford Superduty 6.7 Updates

Dzchey21

Reaction score
That would be gayyy. Projectors with HIDs FTW

Not saying its a deal breaker and i hope they do it without changing the basic headlamp too much (so we can swap into older trucks)
I hope you can get a monotone King Ranch.

That would be good, but thats kinda been a signature for the king ranch for years i am not sure they will change it. Im a cloth seat guy anyways but a fully monotone truck would def make me think twice

Dzchey21

Reaction score
i havent seen any here like that, interesting. Sad to say but they almost test the market on the f-150 first and then if it works they go to the superduty i.e platnums ect

Yellow1000

Reaction score
I always wanted the KR interior on a solid white truck, funny thing is i ended up with a white and tan bottom lariat.

Reaction score
I always wanted the KR interior on a solid white truck, funny thing is i ended up with a white and tan bottom lariat.

Funny how that works, I'm in your boat, only with bronze and tan. I like the platinum interior but I dislike the outside. And I would probably go for a KR without two tone. Why can't we get the "sport" or "FX4" color scheme anymore?! I would love that "FX4" scheme in white platinum paint on a 6.7 with chocolate brown leather seats from the Platinum. Or basically a white platinum without all the badges and ptm grille like a KR without having to do it myself.

Yellow1000

Reaction score
Yes ! And I mean bright white not the pearl! Wit the darker king ranch interior option. God the pants get tighter just thinking about it LOL

Latest posts

Members online