New 2015 Ford Superduty 6.7 Updates

Yellow1000

Reaction score
if they'll put some decent rods and a decent pump in this next variation, they'll really have something

You have a really good point for the 3-5% of people that will modify them but the other 95% will never touch it just drive it until it's shot like many did with the 7.3s. If they prove to last like they do, then they already got something damn soling going !

6.4strokin

Reaction score
6.7 is probably the last diesel motor they will put in their trucks they will just continue to improve it more and more.

Reaction score
I love all the 6.7 I've ever owned. I think they have a good future ahead of them. Really at 5-600 go on a stock bottom end is not really that bad. I mean a 7.3, most of the duramax's and a few others individual models are tapped for bottom end at that power level too. We were just spoiled with the 6.4's.

I see the aftermarket world going to explode with the 6.7 unlike any other powerstroke to date. I know that we as well as other companies are investing in serious power parts to put them on the map in the coming year.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
The ways its looking this engine going to turn into a beast. Can wait to see how much power the aftermarket world can put on the Gen 2 6.7.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
I love all the 6.7 I've ever owned. I think they have a good future ahead of them. Really at 5-600 go on a stock bottom end is not really that bad. I mean a 7.3, most of the duramax's and a few others individual models are tapped for bottom end at that power level too. We were just spoiled with the 6.4's.

I see the aftermarket world going to explode with the 6.7 unlike any other powerstroke to date. I know that we as well as other companies are investing in serious power parts to put them on the map in the coming year.

This is great. I'm so happy to finally see the aftermarket really embrace the powerstrokes. Its been hard to watch companies like efi live only cater to the dodge and chevy crowd. Now we have great companies like yours and others on here really stepping up and pushing the envelope for us Ford guys. Its really cool! Thanks by the way!:ford:

Elliott

Reaction score
Yup.... I have another question They said the new HPFP has a longer stroke so is it still a CP4 or a custom pump for the powerstrokes? Output/Volume which is better a 6.4 HPFP or a 6.7 CP4?

A 6.4 HPFP has better volume capabilities but has lower pressure capabilities. Whereas, the 6.7 CP4 is geared toward higher operating pressures, but lacks the volume output of the 6.4 pump. Not entirely positive, but I think the 2015 Gen II 6.7 keeps the CP4 but with longer stroke, pressure capabilities should remain high, but improve output volume.

MorganY

Reaction score
I don't think it will be a cp3. The industry gears towards higher operating pressures on every new model. Espescially as emission requirements get tighter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
I don't think it will be a cp3. The industry gears towards higher operating pressures on every new model. Espescially as emission requirements get tighter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah they aren't gonna go backwards. It will most likely be a cp4.something or a cp5. Who cares as long as it's better than the current one we have now.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.