New 2015 Ford Superduty 6.7 Updates

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I am pretty sure the 11-14 trucks you can only get 4.30's if you get a 450 so it seems like they are changing that again. Maybe they will be making the tow boss package like you have

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I am pretty sure the 11-14 trucks you can only get 4.30's if you get a 450 so it seems like they are changing that again. Maybe they will be making the tow boss package like you have

That seems right but what caught my eye in the video was the f-350 had a wider axle with front fender flares. So I wonder if they have the 67 W fatboy as a option again or is it just for the test mule in the video?

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
It sounds like they are committed to improving and reliability. I like the proposed changes. It's great to hear that they are going to have a temp sensor in the manifold like the 6.4's. I am very interested!

Chris

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Would be cool if they added the egts on the gauge screen in the LCD.

I dont really forsee that ever happening, most truck owners are not smart enough to know what it is, or what to do if they are high, plus you would have to educate the customer ect ect

Ford is going to set defuel levels to keep the egts where they want anyway

uga33

Reaction score
I can't remember where I read or heard it, but someone stated that Ford produced this platform with the intention of competing in the future HP wars. Said Ford left enough room on the table to "punch" this platform out to over 8.0L+. Anyone ever heard that or was I dreaming?

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score
Crazy to think that 10+ years ago 450hp was something note worthy to have and took some coin to get there. Now you can buy it off the lot with warranty at those levels lol.

I'm sold on a '15-16 6.7 truck. I cant say it enough how glad I am that I waited to buy. If it comes anywhere near 450 from the factory, I would do reliabilty mods and leave it be. That's plenty of juice to get things done

I remember driving one of the first banks turbo'd 7.3's and figured it was a monster at around 275-300 crank hp. Or when a 6.9 was a serious farm truck. The current hp war in light diesel trucks is fantastic. In a few years we will be able to buy factory warrantied 500hp daily drivers. It's a good time to be in the game.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I think the 6.7 is going to have a long production run like the 7.3. Anybody agree I just don't like the aluminum heads.

01PSD

Reaction score
I believe Ford built this engine to last as long as possible. That sounds pretty cut and dry I know... but it seems like they shot for the stars with this thing.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.