New 6.0 Single turbo setups

OneStockQuik6.0

Reaction score
Current setup: MPD Injectors,Airdog pump,banks IC,spray as for the turbo size Craig will have to chim in on that,And offcourse it has Eric's Magic tunning:toast:..

This truck made 755 and went an 11.77 and best of 7.40 at 96.5 with 190's,stock 03 turbo and spray back in late 2007 early 2008...

After, I put an Industrial Injection Silver Bullet 62/80 and Spray and it did 829 never got a good pass on this setup on the track as it would break the center overdrive shaft..

I sent the 62/80 back to II and had it converted to a 64/70, Truck went an 8.07 at 86mph with a horrible 1.85 60ft on just #2 offcourse....

We'll see how much faster it'll go with this setup..Btw,The work done to the MPD manifolds are very nice....

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I think craig said it was a 66/74/91?

Im curious to see how it lights, should flow a **** ton of air though.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
can you get this turbo with a 71 wheel and a bit tighter exhaust housing?

No need for it with the divided uppipes and manifolds a cast 66/74/91 spools very good I'll get some videos
For people that want a little quicker spool up we have a .83 t4 divided.

Sent from my iPhone Powered By East Coast Air

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Craig vids would be awesome. Im sure you'd have a ton of people wanting these if they saw that one of these turbos could light decent

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
:whs: but can we actually get videos this time?

Last edited:

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
I will try to get some go pro tmw
Waiting for converter to come back from getting new hub put on so trucks running on stock converter

Sent from my BatmoCharged iPhone

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
thanks for the video, looks like it spools very well thats the 66/74/91? hard to tell at an angle but when does boost really start to hit?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
it has plenty of fuel, cool guys well done. Will be a big seller for you guys for sure. I'd be interested if you made them match the stock exhaust manifolds, too bad youre not looking to sell without them.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
The manifolds is were the quick spool comes from i can do some for stock exhaust manifolds if i get enough interest but for best results the manifolds work the best

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.