NEW 6.4 Aluminum Radiator - ALRADCO

alradco

Reaction score
I'll post completed pics before the end of the week. Good progress on the 6.4 Intercooler as well.

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
qAcmneM.gif

alradco

Reaction score
I don't normally like to do this but since you guys have been so patient, here's a sneak peak. A little clean up and final installation for fitment this weekend. These are NOT finished. I'll post better pictures as well, these were just with cell phone. Full scale production shortly thereafter. I'm hoping that all pre-orders get out this month, might be a little tough with the holidays but we'll be making a push.

Also the pre-order pricing will be coming to an end. I don't have the official date yet but will probably be in the next week or so.

To all of you. THANK YOU for the pre-orders and more importantly your support. It's greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Peter

2qd4n79.jpg

2rxua.jpg

Last edited:

alradco

Reaction score
Thanks guys. These are just for test fitting, etc. Production units are going to be stamped and will look even better. I just wanted to show you guys these exist and we're near production.

alradco

Reaction score
Here's a better picture of what they look like. This is just a testing unit.

2zodv2h.jpg

and here's what stock looks like

2j19yqw.jpg

alradco

Reaction score
Hows the testing going by the way Peter?

Sorry about the slow reply, just very busy on this end so not much computer time right now.

The initial testing is completely independent of us. It's something we've always done. It puts a fresh set of eyes on the project and helps find any potential problems or improvements that may need to be made. It also gives honest and independent feedback. It's worked pretty well for us in the past. Afterall, who better to get feedback from on our products than the people that use them?

I expect to have results in a few days. On a side note, we were able to use a much larger internal transmission cooler in our radiator, so it will be interesting to see how that performs in comparison to stock. One of the test trucks is a F450 that pulls some pretty large loads.

Peter

Latest posts

Members online