NEW 6.4 Aluminum Radiator - ALRADCO

alradco

Reaction score
Told you that you better be ready for alot of orders at that price! LOL

I should be ordering one or 2 in the near future as well.

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't believe you at first. :D
You getting one for your 7.3 too?

I just jumped on board too. All aluminum will be nice.

Is it ok for me to sound like a 16 year old girl at a Justin Biber concert?? Well I will. Your truck is so badass. What you've accomplished and your videos are awesome. Thank you for the order.

Hopped on as well

Thanks a lot, really appreciate it.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Where are you, or are you just roaming around? Didn't know how to find you at SEMA. Flying out tomorrow.

alradco

Reaction score
Quick update on 6.4 Radiators. We're just waiting for the internal trans coolers. Everything else is pretty much set. I'll update everyone in the next week or so. Thank you.

Peter

alradco

Reaction score
Well this was a pleasant surprise. Thanks all!

2j19yqw.jpg

Back on top again this week. Thanks everyone.

Peter

alradco

Reaction score
I'm told coolers will be in Monday or Tuesday and then the fun begins. Will update this thread once we have the coolers in hand. Pre-orders are still coming in, thank you everyone.

Also a huge thanks to those of you that are spreading the word on other forums. I've talked to several guys this week that were referred to us by members on other sites. We appreciate the help and support.

Peter

nthe10s

Reaction score
If I put in an order today, how long before I would expect to get a radiator? I can't keep coolant in mine long enough to go anywhere...

alradco

Reaction score
Glad to see you making good progress on this! Can't wait to get ours!

Thanks Trevor. Got started on the 6.4 Intercooler as well. I hope you do a build thread so we can follow along.

If I put in an order today, how long before I would expect to get a radiator? I can't keep coolant in mine long enough to go anywhere...

Sorry to hear that. Late December/beginning of January. The good news is they ship directly from us in California.

alradco

Reaction score
Gentlemen. Our custom coolers are in. :)
Everyone have a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

Peter

Members online

No members online now.