New street toy build

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDub

Reaction score
Did you get plush or ultra-plush cut pile?

After looking at that link, I think that's the same place mine came from. It was molded perfectly, and like you said, just had to trim it to fit under the dash.

45860_10200413749281829_108214485_n.jpg

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
You can buy brackets from Corbeau for the super duty floor pan. JD modified mine to work with the center console bracket. Slick setup

JDub

Reaction score
do those corbeau seats come with brackets or are those OEM?

You can buy brackets from Corbeau for the super duty floor pan. JD modified mine to work with the center console bracket. Slick setup

Correct, they are direct bolt in brackets from Corbeau. Makes for an easy install.

Wheres the pics of yours installed Steve? I sell you some seats and you never let me see them in your truck? :wtf:

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Allan, I got your PM's about the rear end. I haven't had the time to sit down and put my thoughts to the keyboard. I will this evening. Carry on

RedRice589

Reaction score
Too legit to quit. Once you put it together it'll be boring and old so i'm going to make the first initial offer 500 bucks plus shipping LOL looks sweet! Wish i had the oppurtunity to get a build goin! Keep up the good work!!!

AllanB

Reaction score
Allan, I got your PM's about the rear end. I haven't had the time to sit down and put my thoughts to the keyboard. I will this evening. Carry on

No worries Bud. I am headed to Brazil in a couple hours and will not be able to sign in on PSA over there. I will catch up with you on that and the 4R PCS when I get back in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online