new to the site....cam question?

goodie85

Reaction score
Being secretive about vehicle modifications sub 500rwhp is pretty damn gay in the first place.

So he made 4xx hp. Who gives a *** what's on the truck, lol. That can be done in roughly a bazillion ways with very minimal effort, so what's the secret?

LOL

People being all secretive about everyday bs make me chuckle.

Yea I was thinking the same thing, personally I just kinda let it go since the kid that had the truck looked like a local diesel tech kid and he felt more than badass ya know? I didnt think that making almost 500 was that big of a deal but hey whatever makes the kid feel good I guess. Honestly I think it would be "cool" having a high performance diesel but I much rather race around in my other "project" (67 fastback stang almost finished) than my huge azz diesel guzzling truck.

Charles

Reaction score
Yea I was thinking the same thing, personally I just kinda let it go since the kid that had the truck looked like a local diesel tech kid and he felt more than badass ya know? I didnt think that making almost 500 was that big of a deal but hey whatever makes the kid feel good I guess. Honestly I think it would be "cool" having a high performance diesel but I much rather race around in my other "project" (67 fastback stang almost finished) than my huge azz diesel guzzling truck.

Making 4 to 500 is cool. And it's something to be proud of. It's just not something so cutting edge that it warrants secret squirrel behavior, as if it was some genius compilation of parts in the setup that made it all possible.

I remember working hard to break 300hp.

Latest posts

Members online