NHRDA East Coast Nationals. Dinwiddie, VA. July 16

Sniper32

Reaction score
Just looked and pit parking is 10, reg entrance is 20 or 5 for military...not sure if theres a mil price for the pits

Sniper32

Reaction score
No my bad...theres a differents price for each admission. 10 for pits 20 or 5 for regular. The advertisement is on page 1

MUDSTROKIN'

Reaction score
Might be bringing an extra along with me, He just put some 175s in still on stock turbo and i think i've got him talked into making the trip :thumbsup:

The more the merrier. :)

Not so sure about him anymore, he called me last night and said he uploaded his updated tunes to go along with the injectors, took her for a spin, and he's now puking coolant :doh:

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I will be there. I have to see this. Wish my truck was even close to ready....

RescueF250

Reaction score
I lurk around on here every so often. For the guys dont have a long ride, ya'll are welcome to crash at my place in Stafford Va, its a 2hr ride from my house. Most of the guys here know how to get ahold of me or find me on the other side lol and shoot me a pm.

David S.

Reaction score
appreciate it. Either gunna stay at a buddy's house friday night who lives 40 mins away or convoy up with you guys. wanna get there early though so I can get my name down for the dyno

Donzimama

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Im too happy to try to blow it up again lol. liquid courage may tell a different story saturday.

Latest posts

Members online