NHRDA East Coast Nationals. Dinwiddie, VA. July 16

David S.

Reaction score
hopefully my junk stays in one piece. headin out tomorrow around 12, see yall down there

Donzimama

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Been in Pete since last night Howard Johnson parking lots got a little wild last night

David S.

Reaction score
hopefully I'll see ya bro. live close and never met ya. heard ya met my friend at the gym! LOL

whoa whoa lemme hear this story? I saw your truck but didn't know what you looked like and didn't wanna go over to some random dude guessing

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
Rudy ran a 9.69, MPD ran a 10 something then their tranny went during a run and then the second stage of juice hit and blew the motor. Brian ran a couple 10s passes then his turbo practically went. Seth Sullivan(I know a dodge) ran a 8.93 on fuel.

the pulls blew. almost all gassers. the highlight was a 6.4 on 40's+ pulling hard, gutting a driveshaft, and pulling another 20ft with the front wheels. LOL but it was a blast overall.

MUDSTROKIN'

Reaction score
I was wearing some leather black fox sneakers and i thought they had melted to my feet a few times during the day.

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
Been in Pete since last night Howard Johnson parking lots got a little wild last night

It was hot as hell. Especially after drinking till 530 am and getting up at 730 to start again. I did lay in the floor of Rudys race trailer for a good hour when i got to the track....

Howard Johnson friday night was too good of a time.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
It was hot as hell. Especially after drinking till 530 am and getting up at 730 to start again. I did lay in the floor of Rudys race trailer for a good hour when i got to the track....

Howard Johnson friday night was too good of a time.

I wish we al coulda met up. I was with rescue, sniper32, eric davis, and a few other guys

David S.

Reaction score
Rudy ran a 9.69, MPD ran a 10 something then their tranny went during a run and then the second stage of juice hit and blew the motor. Brian ran a couple 10s passes then his turbo practically went. Seth Sullivan(I know a dodge) ran a 8.93 on fuel.

the pulls blew. almost all gassers. the highlight was a 6.4 on 40's+ pulling hard, gutting a driveshaft, and pulling another 20ft with the front wheels. LOL but it was a blast overall.

the pulls really did suck:morons:

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
I got a good pic of that truck pulling right when he broke.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311036134.506533.jpg

Sent from Holderdown Performance mobile command center (iPhone)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.