NHRDA East Coast Nationals. Dinwiddie, VA. July 16

David S.

Reaction score
yeah she has her moments. I wasn't really in the best of moods, tranny took a dump on me saturday morning.

David S.

Reaction score
yup I was the pissed off lookin' kid wearing boots and shorts haha.

Tranny took a dump 3 miles from the track and the TQ is shot. Drove to a buddies house 20 mins from the track and had to call my buddy from back home to come get me with the trailer.

David S.

Reaction score
yup it sux. oh well though you gotta pay to play. Forced upgrade here I come

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
My buddy and i left the pull at 615 and drove to another pull in NC hahaha. Looks like we made a good call. Got there jist in time to stir some **** with a dbag in a dmax.

MUDSTROKIN'

Reaction score
I talked to a good couple people but didn't make out who anyone was except for Eric. I was the tall guy in the blue Ford shirt and bass pro shops hat spent alot of time around the dyno and infront of the stands watching the races

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
I talked to a good couple people but didn't make out who anyone was except for Eric. I was the tall guy in the blue Ford shirt and bass pro shops hat spent alot of time around the dyno and infront of the stands watching the races

I saw ya. I was one of the 4 boys walking around in the blue Holderdown performance shirts. camo hat.

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
haha yea i payed for it the next day lol, and so did chris's 6.0 after that beating and the beating on the dyno haha

I was too but started back up when i woke up at 730 and pushed till 600 am sunday. Yeab i saw her getting beat down on the dyno. Sunday was a bad day for me.

Latest posts

Members online