NHRDA Ennis,Tx

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
^Jake you are a punk, you should have came I even offered you a free place to stay lol. Ill text you with updates if anything good happens, and ill try to get a video of SW to send to you(may be a bit shakey depending on how much I drink).

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
^Jake you are a punk, you should have came I even offered you a free place to stay lol. Ill text you with updates if anything good happens, and ill try to get a video of SW to send to you(may be a bit shakey depending on how much I drink).

lol, listen here bean pole, im not a punk... thats cool.. thanks man!

live life full throttle

Reaction score
The sun has risen over Texas. Who's ready for some diesel drag racing??

IMAG0546_zps6634acd9.jpg

BlueOx

Reaction score
Just got here to the quality inn. Where's everybody gonna be at?

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
I ran couple low 11 passes letting out because track prep sucked and I was breaking loose down the track. Mph was 122 and 123 tho. Fuel only. Launched it simi hard for the first time 1.6 60 and has more in it. I wasnt getting enough heat in the radials to grab before but I have burn outs down now John force would be proud :D . Thinking I cracked or burnt up a pistion on the last lap tho. Stock pistions with lip still there so I'm thinking crack. No racing for me today. Spare motor will be going in for TS

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
I ran couple low 11 passes letting out because track prep sucked and I was breaking loose down the track. Mph was 122 and 123 tho. Fuel only. Launched it simi hard for the first time 1.6 60 and has more in it. I wasnt getting enough heat in the radials to grab before but I have burn outs down now John force would be proud :D . Thinking I cracked or burnt up a pistion on the last lap tho. Stock pistions with lip still there so I'm thinking crack. No racing for me today. Spare motor will be going in for TS

Nice runs! What is wrong with the track?? Is it dirty?

Sorry to hear about the piston!! That would be a let down.

on edit. was this in your ranger?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.