NHRDA Ennis,Tx

SAK

Reaction score
Wade just went 7.89, didn't back up the other run, but he has one more pass left today to back it up

Sent from my jacked up tapatalk 2

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
crappy pic but cool
e2ugepas.jpg
detyjusy.jpg

live life full throttle

bluedge8

Reaction score
yes, but Dennis stopped on track after the beams to check something then drove it off. and his time was a little off as well.

JD3020

Reaction score
Wish i had my laptop and unlimited wi-fi(currently on an air card) in the shop with me today. Be nice to watch some racing while i'm working on my truck/engine.

SAK

Reaction score
Ran a 7.58 has one more round to back up that one. But the record is 7.72 right now

Sent from my jacked up tapatalk 2

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
It was not to bad. all were Dodges other then a couple chevys. There was a couple tractors to. They seemed to be having trouble with the track. Atleast that is what it looked like watching it live. A couple of the guys got under the turbo and messed there runs up. There was a couple good pickups there thou. The first one pulled 326 or 327. They had it set up for 300 foot to be a full pull. There was a couple dodges that did full pulls. After the first one they stopped and added weight to the sled. then they added more weight when the tractors started pulling. The first guy to pull with a tractor got a choice to re-run, or keep his run. he fell under the charger and just died! The first guy with a pickup i think had to re-run since they did not have it all set up right. seemed to be more of a test run.

The sled seemed to be light and the track seemed to not have good grip. It seemed to take the first guy forever to pull to the end he did not have much speed up.

The one dodge was bouncing off the limiter so he shifted it and it pickup up speed but never got the turbo lit completely again and fell off really quick.

This covers most of it to a point. There is things I am sure I am missing. I hope some others will fill the rest that i missed!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.