NHRDA Ennis,Tx

JSchuricht

Reaction score
Thanks David. You don't have to worry about me that much, I spend most of my time elsewhere. Anyways it was great seeing you and Dennis lined up showing what the 7.3 is really capable of.

jwlandry

Reaction score
It was great finally seeing snow white in person and meeting mr Lott as well as everyone else. I'll definetly be at worlds in sept.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Thanks man , it's was all about reaction time and the launch for me since the stock tuning does not like a high boost launch and caused a delay in torque, ill put it on the scales today and let you know it most likely is at 8k since my tool box is filled and I still had my fifth wheel hitch in when I raced :fustrate:

Yea I here you there! TO bad about the way the factory tuning limits you. With the weight you had that would slow you down for sure a little bit. Any way was cool to see it run like that bone stock. Just think what a tune could do for you. ;)

Jbenso127

Reaction score
Yea I here you there! TO bad about the way the factory tuning limits you. With the weight you had that would slow you down for sure a little bit. Any way was cool to see it run like that bone stock. Just think what a tune could do for you. ;)

I think running bone stock in that class is what took it home.. All about consistency and it doesn't get anymore consistent than a dead stock new truck lol

Codydiesel

Reaction score

Tuning would do a lot but then I would lose my warranty that is what has stopped me from putting a tuner on, I think 15.9 is a respectable for a stock truck, I was just happy to be racing lol

Codydiesel

Reaction score
I think running bone stock in that class is what took it home.. All about consistency and it doesn't get anymore consistent than a dead stock new truck lol

Yeah that's what did it I was just hoping the truck wouldn't go into regen down the track and kill my time lol luckily it did the 5 miles after I left the track

BlueOx

Reaction score
Hey Kevin, This guy thinks your cool.

LOL

I know the guy lol. He's cool as well.

Oh yea?? Lol well I he's pretty cool himself just for thinkin I'm cool. Had a blast meet you guys! Can't wait for the next one!

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

Reaction score
nice putting some faces to some names, great time out there. Cant wait for the next one! this time i wont stay up till 4am sat before the event..couldnt hang saturday night. NIce meeting and chatting with all yall!:thumbsup:

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
And why's that? Lol

pw_zps29ad859b.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.