No Limit 6.0 pics

cRaZy8

Reaction score
How many guys are running this with a non VGT setup?

I am. The compressor noises that come out of the intake are pretty gnarly. I find myself driving with the windows down more often now lol.

Attachments

• 20160409_180134.jpg
    20160409_180134.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 211

cRaZy8

Reaction score
My Odawg coolant tank should be here soon. Will nearly finish off the polished pieces.
Besides the compressor cover.....

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
we're about to release the model to work with the bigger S400 turbos. should be about a week . these are made for 5" inlet , and we will be able to adapt to the 5.5" race cover versions .

Chatham036

Reaction score
I am, mine K&N that had an S&B filter on it wouldn't keep up with my 363, the No Limit keeps up really nice

How are you determining which is keeping up?
Are you measuring the vacuum pre turbo / post filter? If so, what values are you deeming acceptable?

I have often debated this but never followed through with experimenting

Chatham036

Reaction score
I wonder if I can talk Jeremy or Mike into sending an intake this way so I can test it on the dyno to see improvements over the stock / S&B. :shrug:

I have a theory that my S&B is choking out my current charger. I just do not know by how much. I need to get get a line up and start datalogging various readings to find out what is happening and how the HP / Torque is impacted.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I wonder if I can talk Jeremy or Mike into sending an intake this way so I can test it on the dyno to see improvements over the stock / S&B. :shrug:

I have a theory that my S&B is choking out my current charger. I just do not know by how much. I need to get get a line up and start datalogging various readings to find out what is happening and how the HP / Torque is impacted.

yeah no problem. we dont sell them as hp adders, we sell them as response adders, with better filtration, longer cleaning intervals , and certainly more longevity to bigger turbos life span. i believe tq may go up a bit more than the hp will .

KCTurbos

Reaction score
I love my no limit filter. I always recommend it to anyone running my turbos. It just brings the setup together so nice.

I agree that is is probably not a "huge" power adder. But I notice better response, quicker spool up, and cooler egts (especially when towing). It is also VERY LOUD... I believe that is because it does not have a restrictive air filter to muffle the turbo sound.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I love my no limit filter. I always recommend it to anyone running my turbos. It just brings the setup together so nice.

I agree that is is probably not a "huge" power adder. But I notice better response, quicker spool up, and cooler egts (especially when towing). It is also VERY LOUD... I believe that is because it does not have a restrictive air filter to muffle the turbo sound.

well said, exactly the way we sell it. its all of those things and a supporting mod !

Latest posts

Members online