No limit 6.7 filter install?

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
I installed my No-Limit stage 2 intake tonight . wasn't to bad , the biggest problem was not putting some lube over the intake tube before trying to install the boots . I would have liked for the mass airflow sensor to be more towards the top of the tube instead of the 8:00 o'clock position on the backside of the tube towards the motor but it lines up best with the tube in that position . One thing that i can give mike as feedback is to show a pic of how to bend the EGR coolant tube to clear the underside of the intake tube . A pic is worth a thousand words in this case . I searched on google for a pic and either the hose was left crossing over the top of the intake tube or the hose was replaced altogether . The intake noise is slightly louder and you hear the turbo fluttering when you shut it down and your standing there with the hood up . the fluttering noise its something i haven't heard before , with my old 6.4 you just heard the turbo winding down .

Here is how I routed mine. I cut a small notch in the fan shroud and then used a small piece of 1" PVC to cup the hose.

imagejpg4_zps70dd2f88.png

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
You would have thought,for $400 you wouldn't have to cut into your fan shroud .

To each his own I guess. I installed mine and I'm not bitching about it, you are. Get over it. I'm providing a solution to someone's troubles, not trying to jam my opinion down their throat. If you don't care for it, that is fine. Build your own now that you have solved all the problems with this one.

Good job on the intake Mike. Keep the new products coming.

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
No one should have to solve any problems ,that's why you pay high dollar for a product .Im not into following Cults.

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Then why did you buy the intake in the first place?

Sent from my phone while I should be getting stuff done around the house.
2013 CCSB XLT F250 FX4

Well,I was told by a salesman ,that my upgraded turbo needs this filter to work .Come to find out,The S&B works fine with the aftermarket turbo.Also found out that the said salesman was using a S&B.Whats that tell you?

SVTDiesel

Reaction score
It tells me that the salesman wished he went with a No Limit intake! I had a little issue with mine, and I had no trouble getting help from the new guy there. It was on a Sunday too. So to each their own, it is a preference.

ford rules

Reaction score
It should come with free install right? lol GTFO out dude you knew exactly what the product was before you bought it...

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Well,I was told by a salesman ,that my upgraded turbo needs this filter to work .Come to find out,The S&B works fine with the aftermarket turbo.Also found out that the said salesman was using a S&B.Whats that tell you?

My truck HAD an S&B and the filter minder would suck almost completely in. My truck also HAD an RCD intake wye, which is bent and radiused at a different length that would only support the S&B, NO other system.

So thats irrelevant to the topic, for what its worth seeing as how the truck has a No Limit for it (as its currently apart)

niklid05

Reaction score
Mine fits. I shoved the pipe up in the boot to the intake plenum to about the start of the radius. That got the maf plug far enough from the ac line and helped with stability. Only problem i had was i had things clocked a little off and the pipe just barely touched the hood. I just adjusted it after i got to work.

Only other thing is i had to reuse the factory hose clamp at the plenum and it seems a little flimsy but its no real big deal to me. Overall i like my no limit stage 2:thumbup:

ford rules

Reaction score
Mine fits. I shoved the pipe up in the boot to the intake plenum to about the start of the radius. That got the maf plug far enough from the ac line and helped with stability. Only problem i had was i had things clocked a little off and the pipe just barely touched the hood. I just adjusted it after i got to work.

Only other thing is i had to reuse the factory hose clamp at the plenum and it seems a little flimsy but its no real big deal to me. Overall i like my no limit stage 2:thumbup:

To difficult for some people...

Latest posts

Members online