No Limit Fab Stage 2 Intake Review

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
How would you like us to order?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

my site , nolimitfabrication.com will have the pre sale discounted price shortly. I'll post a link once I get it up.

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
Are you releasing the 4" too? Will the 5" work with DPF on tuning once a year or should I keep my stock intake for the week I need to be stock once a year? What filter do you recommend running?

Keith

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Up for sale now. Theyre first come first serve as I'll build as fast as time allows. Raw will ship Monday at the earliest , polished 10-14 days after.

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
I just ordered the 5". I guess I'll find out if it'll work with DPF on tuning, if not I'll hang on to my stock stuff and swap that too while I return everything else. It's only for a week at a time and will only add 10 more minutes to my wrenching, no big deal.

Keith

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I just ordered the 5". I guess I'll find out if it'll work with DPF on tuning, if not I'll hang on to my stock stuff and swap that too while I return everything else. It's only for a week at a time and will only add 10 more minutes to my wrenching, no big deal.

Keith

it does work with the dpf on tuning.

JNC

Reaction score
I just ordered mine today also in the polished. Guess it will ship in 10 to 14 days. Sweet!!!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I just ordered mine today also in the polished. Guess it will ship in 10 to 14 days. Sweet!!!

it will ship the MINUTE I get them back from polish , but 10-14 days is a decent estimate !!

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
Replacing the stock turbo on an 11-14 truck with a 15 turbo. Makes the truck a whole other beast.

Keith

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
It's a Ford turbo but there's more parts than just a turbo. I bought mine from Elite but Morgan at Midwest was the first to market with the kit. You can get the stock turbo like I did or have the vendor add a billet wheel for a little more performance.

Keith

Buck1

Reaction score
Beleive they are making the upgrades ton a 2015 turbo. Couple different wheel options. Midwest's site does a good job of explaining.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk