No Limit Fab Stage 2 Intake Review

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
I don't have the hp number for the stock 15 turbo but the billet wheeled 15 turbo added another 73hp and 170ish lbs. of tq. to the tires. I wouldn't bother adding a wheel to the 11-14 turbo, if that thing is coming off anyway to replace the wheel, it's going to take a dirt nap and be replaced with the 15 turbo. The kit is more or less a stock replacement option for the weaker turbos of the 11-14's without going all out and just happens to add quite a bit of power. It's also a little easier on the wallet for those not looking to get every ounce of power from their rigs. I'm happy with it for sure.

Keith

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
How much more hp and torque are you putting out with it ? So it it adding a new billet wheel to your 2012 turbo or a new wheel to the 15 turbo

Let me know if I can help you get a 15' turbo kit together. I have everything in stock , all options of turbos as well.

Reaction score
esuqate7.jpg

Got mine on the 2015 last night! All I can say is "ohh the whistle"!! But it also helps that I have the StreetMax 64mm turbo... Man for a fully emissions equipped truck this thing hauls!

Thanks Mikey!!!

RickyB

Reaction score
Quick question. Does anyone know if this new air filter filters down to the same microns as the OEM air filter? I don't know how to find what the OEM filters to. Thanks.

Reaction score
You will not hurt your engine with this filter and I highly recommend the outerwears. Keep a lot of dust down.

Tuning is in the works to keep '15s from throwing a cel. They still run fine. Just annoying.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Guess I missed out on the pre sale?

nope, but the first 50 are just about sold and the next 50 wont be ready until beginning of November. raw will begin shipping next week and polished the following week.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.