Non-Vgt DD Street Truck Project

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Weren't you the one that made fun of ppl that did that? "Trucks are supposed to be driven" I think you said LOL :poke:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I'll be purchasing another truck still. Don't see a point in ruining 10k worth of wheels and paint.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I'll be purchasing another truck still. Don't see a point in ruining 10k worth of wheels and paint.

but it's a truck! If you don't drive it in mud, gravel, salt, sand, etc... and do all that while towing then you're stupid and shouldn't own a truck and your truck isn't "a real truck" duhhh LOL LOL LOL

HOOV3R

Reaction score
but it's a truck! If you don't drive it in mud, gravel, salt, sand, etc... and do all that while towing then you're stupid and shouldn't own a truck and your truck isn't "a real truck" duhhh LOL LOL LOL

LOL It drives in gravel in the parking lot of our shop and tows sometimes. Close enough for me LOL

HOOV3R

Reaction score
not even worth it. Mines coming off this week before I go to the track... the only thing it gets used for anymore is pushing the truck into the shop with a push bar LOL

I'll probably put it on after I get the frame and stuff painted. Might as well since it's already powder coated. Still waiting for the paint to cure so I can spray mask it though.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Had to pull the trailer so I put the hitch on today
agyme3un.jpg

u5ajeze3.jpg

a4avejeg.jpg

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Waxed it for the first time today
6u7ybuza.jpg

uzasyjur.jpg

yzepejag.jpg

My first time using killer wax products, and I'll never using anything but them from now on.

Latest posts

Members online