O2ShootTheJ's Build Thread

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
haha hopefully soon! truck i'm driving right now is about to break down I think.

I must be the truck murderer or something

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
its done its fair share. It's acutally a '97 f250 light duty (looks just like a f150) but shes got 363k miles on her haha

loboost

Reaction score
its done its fair share. It's acutally a '97 f250 light duty (looks just like a f150) but shes got 363k miles on her haha

Have fun buying hubs assemblies...if you can even find them. My company vehicle used to be an LD 250...I hated it when it was in the shop because parts always had to be ordered

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Yea. It's getting sold once my truck is ready. Have had the deal lined up for a long time now but I've needed something to drive

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Have fun buying hubs assemblies...if you can even find them. My company vehicle used to be an LD 250...I hated it when it was in the shop because parts always had to be ordered

The LD 250s are the devil!

Most of the shop techs didn't even know the LD trucks existed. My grandpa's had airbags in the rear that constantly went out, and they didn't want to believe that it came w/ them.

I hated that truck lol.

Sent from the Bayou

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
First time I've seen my wheels mounted up! Can't wait for my leveling kit to come in and get everything on...once I get the truck

qu2aququ.jpg

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Looks like I'm not gonna get the truck till the middle of next week so I'll be coming home again next week to install the leveling kit and everything.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
looks like i'm going with Gearhead tuning for now, just sent Matt an e-mail. going with the Extreme, SRL+, 8K Tow, Unlimited Tow tunes

e-mailed Chris @TSD on Friday but haven't heard anything, and I need tunes by Wednesday to pick up the truck.

Last edited:

stonepusher

Reaction score
looks like i'm going with Gearhead tuning for now, just sent Matt an e-mail. going with the Extreme, SRL+, 8K Tow, Unlimited Tow tunes

e-mailed Chris @TSD on Friday but haven't heard anything, and I need tunes by Wednesday to pick up the truck.

We were in Ennis at the NHRDA world finals Wednesday through Sunday, give him a shout at the shop 210-654-6767

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
thanks I just called the shop. I'll probably just get the SPD and the gearhead package that way i'm covered on tunes

Chris

Reaction score

what is your name? i was out late last week at the ennis race and have a huge stack of names to start calling back. if you need your tune by wednesday ill see what i can do. if you can email all of your info, serial nmber, stategy, mods and such ill get to work on it. [email protected].

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score

what is your name? i was out late last week at the ennis race and have a huge stack of names to start calling back. if you need your tune by wednesday ill see what i can do. if you can email all of your info, serial nmber, stategy, mods and such ill get to work on it. [email protected].

Hey Chris I appreciate it! I emailed everything to that email on Friday from [email protected]. My name is Dan Lee

Latest posts

Members online