O2ShootTheJ's Build Thread

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
.....when you blow your **** up again! Lol

Congrats man

haha probably. It's not going to have a easy weekend

Bringing it to the dyno day on saturday?

That's a big maybe. I'm gonna try but this is the last time I can come home until thanksgiving and I want to get my leveling kit and wheels on along with all the other parts I have. Leveling kit is supposed to be delivered tomorrow so it's really gonna be a time crunch. If I don't do it at home where I have free access to a lift I'd have to pay someone to install everything down at school then find somewhere to store my stock wheels. So if I get the leveling kit on tomorrow, I will more than likely show up at some point.

How late does it go?

Last edited:

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
haha probably. It's not going to have a easy weekend

That's a big maybe. I'm gonna try but this is the last time I can come home until thanksgiving and I want to get my leveling kit and wheels on along with all the other parts I have. Leveling kit is supposed to be delivered tomorrow so it's really gonna be a time crunch. If I don't do it at home where I have free access to a lift I'd have to pay someone to install everything down at school then find somewhere to store my stock wheels. So if I get the leveling kit on tomorrow, I will more than likely show up at some point.

How late does it go?

Leveling kit is like a 20min install! get it leveled, wheels on and head to the dyno! It goes till 5pm I think

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I'm doing new coils/shocks and track bar. It all hinges on what time it gets delivered tomorrow though.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Might as well do it right the first time!

Exhaust is always a fun upgrade! What'd you go with?

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Might as well do it right the first time!

Exhaust is always a fun upgrade! What'd you go with?

That's true. I'll probably get spacers and rear blocks(350 or 4") after a while. A 4" BDS is the goal, but that'll be a while.

4" MBRP installer series. Wanted 5" but $250 shipped was too good to pass up. I want to see if anyone still has the 5" they cut off after a stack and put that on, just for looks. No muff, so it'll be nice and loud lol.

The MBRP exh should bolt up to the stock DP right? If so, I might throw it on tonight or tomorrow, then tackle the DP Saturday(no one to help get the stocker out til then).

I wish you had the stock 20s, if so, I'd take em off your hands lol.

Sent from the Bayou

HOOV3R

Reaction score
That's true. I'll probably get spacers and rear blocks(350 or 4") after a while. A 4" BDS is the goal, but that'll be a while.

4" MBRP installer series. Wanted 5" but $250 shipped was too good to pass up. I want to see if anyone still has the 5" they cut off after a stack and put that on, just for looks. No muff, so it'll be nice and loud lol.

The MBRP exh should bolt up to the stock DP right? If so, I might throw it on tonight or tomorrow, then tackle the DP Saturday(no one to help get the stocker out til then).

I wish you had the stock 20s, if so, I'd take em off your hands lol.

Sent from the Bayou

It's easy to get the dp out by yourself, one cut with a sawzall and it's out.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
If you are unsure I'd just wait till Saturday. No worse feeling than getting in over your head installing stuff

JMart

Reaction score
But isn't it hard to get the new dp in with 1 person?

Its pretty easy. I ahve had mine in and out of the truck 4 times now. Just feed the upper piece in from the bottom and let it hang. Go up top and connect it but leavve it lose then go back under and fit the other piece in. An extra hand up top would make it faster but its not needed.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
If you are unsure I'd just wait till Saturday. No worse feeling than getting in over your head installing stuff

Yea, that's what I'm thinking. I REALLY want to get the exh on today, but I'd hate to drop/lose a bolt or something at 6-7pm and not be able to drive(well, I could…)

Sent from the Bayou

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
The HD f150 needed 2 coil packs so I'm in a regular 150 with 485k miles now. Listening to my truck run while they do a few more coolant flushes this 5" MBRP sounds good!

loboost

Reaction score
The HD f150 needed 2 coil packs so I'm in a regular 150 with 485k miles now. Listening to my truck run while they do a few more coolant flushes this 5" MBRP sounds good!

Flushing after its been put back together?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.