OBS picture thread:

Diesel_Brad

Reaction score
Brad, you have to be the biggest dick on any site that I am on. Every comment you post you are a complete ass. I dont have a big head about it or anything, so I dont see why you are making a big deal out of it.

I am glad you and everyone else feels that way. I am NOT here to make friends.

And if you noticed, I was not calling you out, but o well

weareweird69

Reaction score
Thank you Mr. Clouse, glad Brad finally gets called out. By the way, Congrats, but would look better with your twin truck next to it!

Garrett Congrats, know you have been looking forward to this for last couple month's! Turned out even better than I thought!!!

Thank you! He did a pretty good job writing it, there was a lot to fit into those pages. He did tell me though, that I have the most detailed modification list he has seen ever :ford:

weareweird69

Reaction score
Brad. Nice sig. Are you really going to be a baby and put that in there instead of dealing with it like everyone else has dealt with your harshness?

How old are you?

wint

Reaction score
I am glad you and everyone else feels that way. I am NOT here to make friends.

And if you noticed, I was not calling you out, but o well

:blah::lame2: If you not here to make friends then why are you here? You sure seem to know everything already. Do you feel like you are such an asset to this site and all the others because you are soooooo smart and know all there is about these trucks? Guess what, there are plenty of other people who know plenty so dont act like your **** dont stink.

GM Duraturd

Reaction score
Brad, you have to be the biggest dick on any site that I am on. Every comment you post you are a complete ass. I dont have a big head about it or anything, so I dont see why you are making a big deal out of it.

Dont you know its nothing worth mentioning unless its on the front page of the New York Times. C'mon Austin, I would be ashamed if I was you... readers ride only? I would have burnt the magazine to save myself the insult of looking at it.:D BTW, Brad youre an idiot.

Funny guys. Remember I sill have 1 obs, tell it sells...

I take it the mail hasnt showed up yet:p After tomorrow you will only have 73% of an OBS.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Dont you know its nothing worth mentioning unless its on the front page of the New York Times. C'mon Austin, I would be ashamed if I was you... readers ride only? I would have burnt the magazine to save myself the insult of looking at it.:D BTW, Brad youre an idiot.

LOL

LawnRanger

Reaction score
Brad, if your still lingering and watching this thread here's some food for thought.

It comes from this thread http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?p=120046#post120046

Driving home from work, I heard a radio advertisement that got my attention. It was for a computer program that checks e-mails as they are written. I was familiar with “spell check” and “grammar check” programs, but this was different. This was “tone check.” The software monitors the tone and wording of e-mails to make certain they are not overly aggressive, unkind, or mean-spirited.

As I listened to the announcer describe the features of this software, I wondered what it would be like to have something like that for my mouth. How many times have I reacted harshly instead of listening first—and later regretted the words I had spoken? Certainly a tone check would have protected me from responding so foolishly.

Paul saw the need for us as believers to check our speech—especially when talking to those who are not Christians. He said, “Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one” (Col. 4:6). His concern was that our speech be graceful, reflecting the beauty of our Savior. And it must be inviting to others. Talking with the right tone to unbelievers is vital to our ability to witness to them. Colossians 4:6 can be our tone check.

Tone of voice can be effective
If our spirit’s calm and meek;
Let us watch our words and actions,
Always careful how we speak. —Hess

Every time we speak, our heart is on parade.

Quote:
Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want!!!

No purpose no happiness, know purpose know happiness ---> Happiness is a direction not a destination. Diesel Innovations Online Performance Diesel Products!

Last edited:

chromehound

Reaction score
Decided to change the look on mine
stacksrear.jpg

parkinglot.jpg

samoht517

Reaction score
Thanks. Yea they're strap down points. The truck was a work truck previously and I havnt really had the time to take them off and fill the holes. As for the wheels some days I love them and some days i hate them

Latest posts

Members online