OBS picture thread:

Yodersstrokin96

Reaction score
truck3.jpg

got some 2 inch spacers in the rear so could finally put center caps on and needs a good waxing yet and itll be clean LOL

samoht517

Reaction score
I had two back in the day and then realized that they never stay straight and even so went to one. Id like to think mine atleast looks fast

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
:whs:

And i like it cause it gives me ideas on what my truck could look like once i get some flares and a stack. :thumbsup:

haha exacly, Ide also like a single stack. I think these OBS look better with a single rather then duals IMO. But when done right I def. like duals too.

JD3020

Reaction score
Yeah, there are very few trucks overall that i like duals on. Although around here it seems like everybody runs duals, and they look like crap. I'm just not sure if i wanna mess with a stack and worry about getting soot on everything, or just stick with my side dump.

Yodersstrokin96

Reaction score
Yeah, there are very few trucks overall that i like duals on. Although around here it seems like everybody runs duals, and they look like crap. I'm just not sure if i wanna mess with a stack and worry about getting soot on everything, or just stick with my side dump.

never had a soot problem with my stacks since i switched to matts tunes!!

DIESEL SHOP LLC.

Reaction score
stacks are cool but they do make a mess !!! i would like to fab up a tee and run a reg tail pipe with the stack, and be able to run both. It would have a tee handle to switch back and fourth.

4 Wings

Reaction score
Big Red: Ford F-350 Dually 4x4, 7.3L PSD, Full Custom Racer X Automatic Transmission, Centurion package with leather seats, Power rear sliding window, Am FM cassette with CD changer, Keyless entry, Dual Mahogany consoles with CB, TV, VCR, DVD, Alum Alloy wheels, Stainless Grille Guard with Warn 15K Winch, Hi Flow intake, stainless 4" exhaust, Stage 2 injectors, Stainless bully bars. She'll tow a mountain or climb up the side of one. :)

bigredside.jpg

bigredpside.jpg

bigredfront.jpg

DIESEL SHOP LLC.

Reaction score
Big Red: Ford F-350 Dually 4x4, 7.3L PSD, Full Custom Racer X Automatic Transmission, Centurion package with leather seats, Power rear sliding window, Am FM cassette with CD changer, Keyless entry, Dual Mahogany consoles with CB, TV, VCR, DVD, Alum Alloy wheels, Stainless Grille Guard with Warn 15K Winch, Hi Flow intake, stainless 4" exhaust, Stage 2 injectors, Stainless bully bars. She'll tow a mountain or climb up the side of one. :)

bigredside.jpg

bigredpside.jpg

bigredfront.jpg

Nice truck

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.