OBS picture thread:

Chimera

Reaction score
That second one is clean as hell! I'd pay max of 10lk for it though if it were a 5spd, not almost 20k. Realisticly it's a 8k truck, even as clean as it is.

JD3020

Reaction score
I like how the douche is wanting almost 11k for a decent 200k mile truck but he can't clean the interior, can't wait till its dry to take a pic, can't put on decent clothes or a shirt, and his "baddest bumper on the planet" looks like a piece of rusty steel slapped on there. But he thinks he has an extraordinary deal that you can't possibly pass up. Funny guy! LOL

SOBw/thePSD

Reaction score
I like how the douche is wanting almost 11k for a decent 200k mile truck but he can't clean the interior, can't wait till its dry to take a pic, can't put on decent clothes or a shirt, and his "baddest bumper on the planet" looks like a piece of rusty steel slapped on there. But he thinks he has an extraordinary deal that you can't possibly pass up. Funny guy! LOL

^x2 and what is dello. Last time I checked its DELO.

kmfs91

Reaction score
I guess I'll join in the fun! Here's my pile:

2011-09-05_17-13-08_239.jpg

2011-09-25_18-32-44_690.jpg

tapatlak_1314648416559.jpg

tapatlak_1314648424660.jpg

tapatlak_1314648432246.jpg

2011-08-27_14-46-43_499.jpg

sevenmile15-1.jpg

sevenmile3-1.jpg

kmfs91

Reaction score
Lol don't get me wrong, I love my truck. It's as dependable as they come and does whatever I ask of it, including climbing a jeep trail that a full-size has no business on. I plan on driving it till the wheels fall off! And then I might fix it and keep drivin it! It's got it's fair share of small dents and scratches, but that way it doesn't bother me if I put a few more in when I take it to the mountain trails!

Oh btw Garrett, I saw your spread in DP. Congrats! I wish I had the cash for a 05+ axle swap, I would do it in a heartbeat.

If you guys notice that white jeep wrangler in the 4th pic down, the boulder his he perched on was the only thing that saved him and his girlfriend from rolling all the way down to the bottom. The kid and his girlfriend weren't with us though. They were thankful we pulled them out, but he wouldn't hardly look at us as we passed by in our full size PSD's after rescuing him. That hill definitely earns it's name of "Heart-Atack Hill"!!

Last edited:

kmfs91

Reaction score
On that particular trip, there was my OBS and 4 or 5 SD's, all PSD's. There was also a mid 90's Cherokee, and then the huge green rock crawler Jeep you can see in pic 4 also.

The kid in the wrangler was lucky we came along, as we we're the only other people on the trail. Otherwise he would have been walking back to pavement!

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
On that particular trip, there was my OBS and 4 or 5 SD's, all PSD's. There was also a mid 90's Cherokee, and then the huge green rock crawler Jeep you can see in pic 4 also.

The kid in the wrangler was lucky we came along, as we we're the only other people on the trail. Otherwise he would have been walking back to pavement!

Nice. Well at least ya got to help him out. Instead of 2 days later hearing about an accident on the trail you were just on.

superduty4x4

Reaction score
LOL I'm sorry but I think this kid thinks a little to highly of his truck. Scroll down and read the descripion. Rare? I don't think so. :doh:

Nothing is quite as annoying as those jackwagons that are trying to sell something and use the word "rare" to try and make people think it's something special or worth more. I see it all the time and it always bugs me.

kmfs91

Reaction score
Nice. Well at least ya got to help him out. Instead of 2 days later hearing about an accident on the trail you were just on.

I've heard stories of people rolling down it before and not making it out, and other people seriously injuring themselves. It was a blast doing it in my truck, but I don't htink I'll ever run my truck on that trail again. It's hard to tell in the pics, but the trail was very steep, and covered in loose dirt and rock, and there was hills on either side. Even though my truck walked all over it with the tires aired down, it was still a bit sketchy at times. At one point when I was stopped waiting for some of the other truck to progress, I hopped our of my truck and fell on my ass cause it was so steep and slick from the loose dirt :thumbsup:

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Haha yeah that stuff can get sketchy. Since my truck is my only vehicle, I refrain from going off road. But game on if I ever find a good recreational vehicle....im thinking a 7.3 Bronco. Always wanted to build one of them.

kmfs91

Reaction score
Yeah I know how you feel, my OBS is my daily driver as well, but I don't let it stop me from having some fun every now and then! The way I see it, you gotta pay if you wanna play!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

TURTLE

Reaction score
Any pictures of 2" suspension lifts with around 33" tires on stock rims? I am thinking about lifting my truck a little bit but 4" would be the max... Thanks!

kmfs91

Reaction score
Here's one just for kicks. I decided to give her a good wax after the Charity Dyno Day. After I was done it was such a nice evening I could miss the pic opportunity!

Did I mention I got my PHP tunes from Bill at the Dyno today?!?!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1318725488669.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1318725488669.jpg
    932 KB · Views: 109

Latest posts

Members online