OBS picture thread:

kanuck15

Reaction score
Lol Nicks truck is super nice for sure

here is my turd (polishing in process)

2012-04-14_15-45-38_218.png

JCart

Reaction score
Glass front fenders, glass short bed sides. Short bed swap, I wanna do a coil over setup on the front, make a custom tire gate for it. Gonna paint it the same blue and grey it is now.

Yesss...kanuck15..please keep posting pix as you progress.... love your idea on glass. Are you LineXing the underside of the glass? That will be wicked... right on.

jrc

kanuck15

Reaction score
I havent decided what I wanna do for the backside of the fenders. Never actually thought about it till now. Was just gonna do them black but I may do a form of bed lining on them. I still need to design an inner fender to keep the road crap out. Funny thing is now that this truck will have all the off road fenders and whatnot its done going off road besides the occasional camp road

obs7.3

Reaction score
Thanks man, This summer im going to repaint it Satin black instead of flat black, paint the rims a nice gloss black, get some smoked headlights and chicken lights, then maybe a 2.5'' lift.
I think Ill be super happy with that look and can then get a few motor mods to put it around 400whp

I did my body work first and then motor work... if I could go back, i'd flip it around and do motor work first. then it's kind of a sleeper for a while. but again that's just an opinion. i'll see if I can't find some pics of mine when i first got it

wint

Reaction score
Love them so far. They are starting to sound like a MT while driving but that was inevitable. Great traction though.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.