OBS picture thread:

JCart

Reaction score
I havent decided what I wanna do for the backside of the fenders. Never actually thought about it till now. Was just gonna do them black but I may do a form of bed lining on them. I still need to design an inner fender to keep the road crap out. Funny thing is now that this truck will have all the off road fenders and whatnot its done going off road besides the occasional camp road

My understanding you can get star cracks from rock bruise off the tires. I think I would apply box liner on the backside to prevent that.

Inner liner I'd look at thin UHMW sheets, (like nylon cutting board stuff but way way tuffer), make a template from cardboard then final with UHMW. Stuff is real tough and you can get it in black and even a grey that is impregnated with titanium. Guys here at Baja North in my home town use it all the time for full build off road trucks. Bend up some tube hoops that fit under there attached to the body. Then you can use pop rivets (Stainless steel ones) to a fix the UMHW sheeting to the tubing for liners to keep the keerap off, especially in the front end.
jrc

Last edited:

obs7.3

Reaction score
trk1.jpg

Latest addition, 7.3 E40D 43,000 Miles

very very nice. :ford:

Latest posts

Members online