OBS picture thread:

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
lbroncorsfront09.jpg

kanuck15

Reaction score
It spent 14 years as a dedicated plow truck, The bed sides are there but the floor isnt. As a company truck it just got beaten. Minus the little bit of rust on the bottom edge of the super cab all the rust is on pieces that I can unbolt and put new stuff on

kanuck15

Reaction score
Frank dont be a hater

I am gonna daily drive it, I have a soft spot for sc/sb 5 speeds. I paid very little for it so even if it goes all wrong its worth it in parts. I already have a set of fenders/doors/bed and even a cab for it

kramarj

Reaction score
My friend sent me this pic tonight. His truck next to the semi he drives everyday. Must had been bath day. lol.

Untitled-1.jpg

Diesel_Brad

Reaction score
Suppose I aughta show the new project truck

Ive got a rust free bed, Lined up a rust free super cab, Got doors and fenders also. The underside of the truck is clean and it runs like brand new

WOW, that thing is rough, but will be one hell of a project. How is the trans with all the plowing?

kanuck15

Reaction score
WOW, that thing is rough, but will be one hell of a project. How is the trans with all the plowing?

Its a zf5 so its fine, It does what all of them do though. 2nd gear is a little weird when its cold. Soon as I got a few miles on it I couldnt get it to repeat the issue. I am guessing a synco is on its way out. No big deal though Ive got 3 zf5s sitting out back

WIESEL

Reaction score
Just got the downpipe on and the cat deleted. Nice improvement.:beer:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356380882643.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356380882643.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 77

JD3020

Reaction score
It spent 14 years as a dedicated plow truck, The bed sides are there but the floor isnt. As a company truck it just got beaten. Minus the little bit of rust on the bottom edge of the super cab all the rust is on pieces that I can unbolt and put new stuff on

Wow.

Personally if i saw a business that was running a truck like that, i'd laugh in their face and kick em to the curb. I don't understand how sooo many companies don't give a **** about their rigs. If you can't take decent care of your own equipment, why would i want you doing work for me?

We used to wash our trucks every other week, and do a spray wax once a month. Every fall/winter we would fully detail and wax them. We were running 8-9 trucks including personal vehicles, and 2 were plow trucks. They were driven everyday by employee's, and the beds were constantly loaded down as we did lawn irrigation work. They had some dents and dings, especially around the bed as we were always throwing shovels and stuff in, but they were rarely dirty and were all rust free.

But this is America, where you can do your own thing.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.