PA members roll call!

juniort444e

Reaction score
Havnt actually been up to the one spot where cooking out and hanging would be ideal in a while, i usually go and fish there. i will have to drive through and snap some pics for you guys this weekend. See what ya think about it.

Could also meet in Moraine state park that is very close to slippery rock. 422 runs through it and 79 runs right past it. Easy to get to most places and i know of at least one spot to meet up and cook out and what not.

bigblack6oh

Reaction score
I was just at quaker stake and north park lounge last saturday...just opposite order. That new place, Jergels, is supposed to be awesome, but it was too packed to even get in last weekened. They were shuttling people from the park and ride at 79

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Havnt actually been up to the one spot where cooking out and hanging would be ideal in a while, i usually go and fish there. i will have to drive through and snap some pics for you guys this weekend. See what ya think about it.

Could also meet in Moraine state park that is very close to slippery rock. 422 runs through it and 79 runs right past it. Easy to get to most places and i know of at least one spot to meet up and cook out and what not.

I screwed up its actually Raccoon Creek State Park. routes 18 and 30 run by it.
Sounds good man. Pics wuold be great. Both places sound like good possibilies.
What about just getting some beers at Quaker Steak or North Park Lounge?
Some of us may be underage. lol so Beers would be out of the question unless we went to a park or something where alcohal is involved, THEN whoever IS of age can have a few beers. Long as that person wont be driving.

fine69

Reaction score
I was just at quaker stake and north park lounge last saturday...just opposite order. That new place, Jergels, is supposed to be awesome, but it was too packed to even get in last weekened. They were shuttling people from the park and ride at 79

Jergel's is really nice! My office is down the street from them.

fine69

Reaction score
Sounds good man. Pics wuold be great. Both places sound like good possibilies.

Some of us may be underage. lol so Beers would be out of the question unless we went to a park or something where alcohal is involved, THEN whoever IS of age can have a few beers. Long as that person wont be driving.

My Bad! Never even crossed my mind.:doh:

Latest posts

Members online