Pics! Finally got tires!! 20x14 with 36 15.50 20

07_powerstroke

Reaction score
Can someone with 37in tires messure how tall they are sitting on the truck? What do you guys think of adding a couple more inches of lift on the truck? Right now it is a 7in icon spring with a 1in tei spacer. I also have on order a set of pmf 10in traction blocks that i plan to run without the fat bottom over load spring with is around 7/8 of a inch.

07_powerstroke

Reaction score
Thanks for the meaurements. I Measured my 36's on 20x12 and they mesured exactly 36in with 40psi. Now they measure a tad bit over 35 in on the 14 wides... My front top middle of the wheel well measures 49in what does yours messure or someone else with a 8in lift?

TyCorr

Reaction score
my 37's are 35.5 on my truck. They were supposed to be 36.75" according to MT literature but on a 12" wheel they were right under 36 brand new with 35psi. I run 50psi now and they are 35.5".

The truck looks great man!! I like what you've done. I think that it does look BA but I cant imagine a)what that is gonna do to your paint! b) that cops arent going to harass the hell out of you(I ran 40x15.5's and they constantly heckled me) and c) driving it anywhere but on pavement on sunny days.

If its just something you drice once in a while you should be g2g but them 14 wides really put that tire waaaaay out there. I dig it buddy!

I went out and measured, my 6" leaf sprung super duty is 49" to the rear wheelwell and 48 1/2 to the front.

Last edited:

TyCorr

Reaction score
truck45014.jpg

Is this a weird angle or is this thing sitting nose high? It looks like the ass is sagging to me.

07_powerstroke

Reaction score
my 37's are 35.5 on my truck. They were supposed to be 36.75" according to MT literature but on a 12" wheel they were right under 36 brand new with 35psi. I run 50psi now and they are 35.5".

The truck looks great man!! I like what you've done. I think that it does look BA but I cant imagine a)what that is gonna do to your paint! b) that cops arent going to harass the hell out of you(I ran 40x15.5's and they constantly heckled me) and c) driving it anywhere but on pavement on sunny days.

If its just something you drice once in a while you should be g2g but them 14 wides really put that tire waaaaay out there. I dig it buddy!

I went out and measured, my 6" leaf sprung super duty is 49" to the rear wheelwell and 48 1/2 to the front.

Thanks for the info. I drive the truck only a couple times a month and not at all in the snow this winter hopfully! I only have 150 miles on the tires and have a stone chip the size of a dime. I live 6 miles back on a gravel road... My truck must sit low for a 8in lift cus that what my measures in the front and the rear is dead even with the front but i have a 10in pmf traction block system on order and than when i get it insalled I plan to lift the front more i want the rear to be around 1 in higher...

TyCorr

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I drive the truck only a couple times a month and not at all in the snow this winter hopfully! I only have 150 miles on the tires and have a stone chip the size of a dime. I live 6 miles back on a gravel road... My truck must sit low for a 8in lift cus that what my measures in the front and the rear is dead even with the front but i have a 10in pmf traction block system on order and than when i get it insalled I plan to lift the front more i want the rear to be around 1 in higher...

You need like another inch in the back and it'd be perfect. Trucks can be lifted too high!! Well, imo, anyway. :D

Latest posts

Members online