pillar gauges

MEDIC350

Reaction score
i really want to know when the gauges come out for the 2011+ superdutys...ive called a few times i was told they would have been out like 2 months ago...only curious but I've got cash burning a hole in my pocket if i don't spend it

strokin6L

Reaction score
I pulled the light switch assembly out from the dash. There's a purple wire with a white tracer that controls the dimmer. I just tapped into that wire to control the brightness of the gauges....not hard.

strokin6L

Reaction score
Finished the wiring/install for the gauges today. The fittment of the SPE pillar pod sucks. The wire harness for the pillar airbag is partially exposed...and the top portion of the pod doesn't fit good against the headliner. Overall....the setup looks good...just wish the pod fittment was much better.

Attachments

• IMG_20150206_123610_344.jpg
    IMG_20150206_123610_344.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 202

strokin6L

Reaction score
Ran into a issue right now tho. Only thing I had left to do was install the probe for the ISSPRO gauge. Pulled the factory probe out and found that the threads on the ISSPRO egt probe are different size and fitting is also smaller. What to do? Build a new flange with the right sized thread bung for the ISSPRO gauge or does someone make a flange for an aftermarket egt gauge

Attachments

• IMG_20150207_110633_495.jpg
    IMG_20150207_110633_495.jpg
    811.2 KB · Views: 98

MEDIC350

Reaction score
cut that bung off. tap the hole in the plate itself once the bung has been removed.. had to do the same thing with mine. it will also get that probe down in there farther doing it that way which is good for a more accurate reading.

6.7powerstroke

Reaction score
Finished the wiring/install for the gauges today. The fittment of the SPE pillar pod sucks. The wire harness for the pillar airbag is partially exposed...and the top portion of the pod doesn't fit good against the headliner. Overall....the setup looks good...just wish the pod fittment was much better.

You think you could take some pictures of where it doesn't fit good bc I want to get this set up but very picking when it comes to stuff I have to look at everyday

Michael

Reaction score
i really want to know when the gauges come out for the 2011+ superdutys...ive called a few times i was told they would have been out like 2 months ago...only curious but I've got cash burning a hole in my pocket if i don't spend it

We now have all of the components in stock to build them (and theoretically could start building them today), but working on finalizing the documentation and initial parts inspection paperwork. We are doing 3 styles to match the various dash trim packages:
R34000 series - Blue pointer with silver hub, black face dial with white letters
R35000 series - Blue pointer with black hub, black face dial with white letters
R36000 series - Blue pointer with silver hub, black face dial with silver band

The specific gauge part numbers can be located by looking at our website listing for any other EV2 series: http://www.isspro.com/by_series.php?series_id=21

For example, a 2000° pyrometer with the R36000 series would be an R36032.

While none of the dealers have them in stock yet, you should be able to place and order and start the process of having yours built this week.

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

MEDIC350

Reaction score
We now have all of the components in stock to build them (and theoretically could start building them today), but working on finalizing the documentation and initial parts inspection paperwork. We are doing 3 styles to match the various dash trim packages:
R34000 series - Blue pointer with silver hub, black face dial with white letters
R35000 series - Blue pointer with black hub, black face dial with white letters
R36000 series - Blue pointer with silver hub, black face dial with silver band

The specific gauge part numbers can be located by looking at our website listing for any other EV2 series: http://www.isspro.com/by_series.php?series_id=21

For example, a 2000° pyrometer with the R36000 series would be an R36032.

While none of the dealers have them in stock yet, you should be able to place and order and start the process of having yours built this week.

Thanks,
Michael Pliska
thanks! i got a sneak peak from a sema build with your factory match gauges..i want them so bad i WILL call and get the process started

Michael

Reaction score
autometer now makes single, 2 and 3 pod pillars for 11-15

We get our pods from the same place Auto Meter does (last pod manufacturer in the USA), here is a quick list of the manufacturer part numbers for the 2011 & newer pods:
15 026 2011+ SuperDuty 2-1/16" Single Steering Column Pod (Automatic Trans)
17 321 2011+ SuperDuty 2-1/16" Single Replacement Pillar
17 322 2011+ SuperDuty 2-1/16" Dual Replacement Pillar
17 323 2011+ SuperDuty 2-1/16" Triple Replacement Pillar

Auto Meter just uses the manufacturer's part number but eliminates the space (i.e., 15026), we assign a specific ISSPRO part number. We will be adding numbers for those products soon.

MEDIC350

Reaction score
And will these pods come in Tan? The pod I received from SPE is black. I ordered the grey, which still isn't tan LOL.

go to classicdyeproducts.com
i used there paint(dye) on the one i made it matches perfect
you want the adobe not the light adobe fyi

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.