plugged spill ports

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Its not nearly as bad with gearhead files, my truck with erics and plugged ports was like a over the top cammed gasser

RescueF250

Reaction score
Damn ya'll are harsh, looks like a few people become experts all of sudden. Big No-no on the spill ports hmm I'm gonna investigate this by asking Ryan. IIRC he does do this and probably been around longer then most of us. Jeremy does give out a lot of good info as well. Not going against what you say Jesse but I never had issues with my old 190's from Casserly and had the track record of 7 yrs with them. I'll be calling Ryan asking his opinion about this and ill report back with what he says.

04stroker

Reaction score
Damn ya'll are harsh, looks like a few people become experts all of sudden. Big No-no on the spill ports hmm I'm gonna investigate this by asking Ryan. IIRC he does do this and probably been around longer then most of us. Jeremy does give out a lot of good info as well. Not going against what you say Jesse but I never had issues with my old 190's from Casserly and had the track record of 7 yrs with them. I'll be calling Ryan asking his opinion about this and ill report back with what he says.

I think you misread it Jesse DOES plug spill ports says its a no-no to weld them due to the heat.

DBQLSC

Reaction score
Personally as a professional welder myself, I would feel alot more confident about pressing in something to plug the ports as opposed to welding them. All it takes is being 2 amps off or pausing for a second to have a good body or a warpped one. If someone is welding them with success, more power to them just giving my 2 cents; I'll crawl back in my hole now.

Latest posts

Members online