PMF 10" Lift Flexing

NotStock

Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments guys! Im really happy with the way this truck came out. I wish we had more time with the truck but the owner needed to get it home. I guess I cant blame him, lol, I would want it back home too!

smokinstroker

Reaction score
The extra travel is nice. But if the ride quality greatly improves that's exactly what I'm looking for

NotStock

Reaction score
The extra travel is nice. But if the ride quality greatly improves that's exactly what I'm looking for

We can tune the coilovers to ride however you want. Keeping in mind you dont want them too soft. We can also adjust the valving in them if you feel you want something different than the initial build. You would have to ship them back to us and pay for shipping back to you but we wont charge you for the valving changes.

java

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me but it looks an awful lot like OUOs lift.

01PSD

Reaction score
A lift is a ***ing lift, there's going to be similarities. That being said, STFU before this thread gets turned into a pile of steaming dog crap.

Zmann

Reaction score
Holy chit PMF /Trevor

your good that is crazy flex

Last edited:

java

Reaction score
I'm just sayin from the pics it looks like that. Carry on guys.

07_powerstroke

Reaction score
That is a PSC setup with an ORU diff mount. We custom milled the Mag Hytec front diff cover and machined the ORU mount so they would work with eachother. We also made a custom mount onto the center draglink. It came out really clean.

Have you had your truck on an alignment rack? Im betting you either have to to little castor or too much toe.

I just welded my mounts but i have my ram in the same spot as you it even looks like the exact ram psc uses. I took the truck in last winter for an alinement and everything was good, if i remember i have 5* of castor. I cant remember the toe spec. Is that a stock sway bar on that truck?

NotStock

Reaction score
Is it missing some lug nuts?

Yup. It wouldnt fit on the trailer with the aftermarket wheels so we put stockers on. Somewhere between Vegas and here the lug nuts went MIA. So we made do with what we had until we could make a run to the parts store.

NotStock

Reaction score
I just welded my mounts but i have my ram in the same spot as you it even looks like the exact ram psc uses. I took the truck in last winter for an alinement and everything was good, if i remember i have 5* of castor. I cant remember the toe spec. Is that a stock sway bar on that truck?

Yes, with longer links. The sway bar and limit straps are not on the truck in those pics but are fully intact and operational.

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
Yup. It wouldnt fit on the trailer with the aftermarket wheels so we put stockers on. Somewhere between Vegas and here the lug nuts went MIA. So we made do with what we had until we could make a run to the parts store.

You sure somebody didn't come by your booth and take the lug nuts? LOL

NotStock

Reaction score
You sure somebody didn't come by your booth and take the lug nuts? LOL

Might very well have happened while they were there taking my business cards. Its cool, Im sure they were just picking them up to hand out to potential customers. They sure are nice guys!