PMF 10" Lift Flexing

NotStock

Reaction score
Thanks man. As soon as I built this kit, I told Caleb I was jealous and this might end up on my truck. I have wanted to lower that truck down a little and run a traditional truck tire on it aswell. Thinking a 12" lift and 40's on 22's...

fifty

Reaction score
Might very well have happened while they were there taking my business cards. Its cool, Im sure they were just picking them up to hand out to potential customers. They sure are nice guys!

Ah ha ha ha haaa! Now that is funny...well...er...sad...but funny.

Reaction score
I could not be happier with the suspension on the truck, not only does it just look killer, it also rides, drives, and handles outstanding for being such a big truck. The truck does have a small amout of body roll due to the coilovers, but it was expected and nothing in any way to complain about.

On the drive back to Florida from Tucson, I spent the majority of the drive doing 75-85mph on I-10 with on hand on the wheel without any problems at all. Along the drive I hit some pretty major bumps and the truck handled them great.

I do plan to take the truck off some jumps in the future, but some of you who are friends with me outside of the forums or on facebook may have heard the news, about 1800 miles into my journey home, I had an injector stick open and melted a hole in the piston. Luckily, the truck should be back on the road in a week or so, so stay tuned for some more pictures!

07_powerstroke

Reaction score
I could not be happier with the suspension on the truck, not only does it just look killer, it also rides, drives, and handles outstanding for being such a big truck. The truck does have a small amout of body roll due to the coilovers, but it was expected and nothing in any way to complain about.

On the drive back to Florida from Tucson, I spent the majority of the drive doing 75-85mph on I-10 with on hand on the wheel without any problems at all. Along the drive I hit some pretty major bumps and the truck handled them great.

I do plan to take the truck off some jumps in the future, but some of you who are friends with me outside of the forums or on facebook may have heard the news, about 1800 miles into my journey home, I had an injector stick open and melted a hole in the piston. Luckily, the truck should be back on the road in a week or so, so stay tuned for some more pictures!

You should get a heliwig sway bar helped my truck alot...

808stroker

Reaction score
I drove the truck for a couple days and did some tuning on it. It drives really nice. The owner is currently driving it 2300 miles across the country, Im sure when he gets home he can provide some feedback on highway manners, lol. It corners really good, steering input is quick and consistent. There is some body roll given the softer ride but its not to bad. The coilovers are custom built and valved specific for each kit I build, so I can tailor them to the specific customer and his needs.

Thats awesome trevor. I heard nothing but great things about you and your company.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
well guess I know who to go to when I decide to change up my lift a little bit. I bought my truck lifted (I'm in college, it's cheaper) but some of the things don't really seem that legit to me so in the next year or two I'm gonna switch some stuff out and revamp it. I've had a lot of problems with my trac bar drop bracket snapping bolts in half.

07_powerstroke

Reaction score
well guess I know who to go to when I decide to change up my lift a little bit. I bought my truck lifted (I'm in college, it's cheaper) but some of the things don't really seem that legit to me so in the next year or two I'm gonna switch some stuff out and revamp it. I've had a lot of problems with my trac bar drop bracket snapping bolts in half.

Thats crazy i havent heard of this before. What brand drop bracket do you have?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I do remember you having some issues with the trac bar. What are you planning on changing too?

I second the Helwig sway bars. I put one in the front and back of mine. It can take a corner really good now and still rides great.

Last edited:

07_powerstroke

Reaction score
I do remember you having some issues with the trac bar. What are you planning on changing too?

I second the Helwig sway bars. I put one in the front and back of mine. It can take a corner really good now and still rides great.

If your talking about my track bar. I had a icon with the axle ball joint flipped to make my angles parrall. After a few thousand miles the truck started getting death wobble, witch i think was caused by the axle mount ball joint being worn out (like 4,000 miles) I didnt wana replace it so i purchased a PMF track bar and i wish i would have done this in the first place!

Dtm030

Reaction score

That sucks about the motor issues. Maybe time for some bigger ones?

Where abouts are you in FL?

Homesteader

Reaction score
Dang! Trevor I wish I had made it down there that day to see that truck and also yours. Stupid head cold :(. Awsome job on the lift though. I'll make sure to get down there next time.

Homesteader

Reaction score
IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0140.jpg

IMAG0141.jpg

IMAG0142.jpg

Trevor is that the owner in the baseball cap? or the in the back ground?