PMF 10" Lift Flexing

Tonka350

Reaction score
yes Trevors truck is white. this truck belongs to someone in Florida was just built for SEMA and the owner of the truck. and anything Trevor has for your rig is going to be simply amazing.....I'm so excited to open all the boxes I ordered from him next week when I get home from the 'stan.

Chad

NotStock

Reaction score
Trevor is that the owner in the baseball cap? or the in the back ground?

Owner is wearing the baseball cap. No, this isnt my truck, I just built the suspension. The guy in the background is a buddy of mine from kindergarden, lol. He was down from Vegas visiting while we were wrapping up the little odds and ends on the truck before it made its voyage home.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Thats crazy i havent heard of this before. What brand drop bracket do you have?

Im thinking its fabtec because thats the brand the coil overs are, but instead of putting on a adjustable trac bar they welded an extension if the bottom of it and it just doesnt look right.

I do remember you having some issues with the trac bar. What are you planning on changing too?

I second the Helwig sway bars. I put one in the front and back of mine. It can take a corner really good now and still rides great.

I may just end up going with a new lift next year. I want my truck to ride and handle great, and right now its not really doing either.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

trinity250

Reaction score
I love that lift and flex. Is there any specs that I may and I sure I missed not looking to go big but want that style suspension.

Viking

Reaction score
but the tailgate didnt buckle and bend like the "real" life comparison haha

Awesome truck and superb flex, nice work!

BK39

Reaction score
Owner is wearing the baseball cap. No, this isnt my truck, I just built the suspension. The guy in the background is a buddy of mine from kindergarden, lol. He was down from Vegas visiting while we were wrapping up the little odds and ends on the truck before it made its voyage home.

I love that lift and flex. Is there any specs that I may and I sure I missed not looking to go big but want that style suspension.

PM or call Trevor, "notstock". He built it.

NotStock

Reaction score

10" lift with 12" travel front and 18.5" rear. This particular build used 3.0 series dual rate coilvovers but 2.5's could be used aswell.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Thats funny because my 2011 has a big buckle in the tailgate...holding stuff in my left hand and used my right to slam the gate. Hand was about four inches below the top of the gate and there's a huge dent. Its a chevy btw.....

I nominate that motor trends most retarded video of 2011..

Last edited:

trinity250

Reaction score
10" lift with 12" travel front and 18.5" rear. This particular build used 3.0 series dual rate coilvovers but 2.5's could be used aswell.

Yup that is to much lift for me. I wonder if something like that can be done with like 5 inch lift?

NotStock

Reaction score
Yup that is to much lift for me. I wonder if something like that can be done with like 5 inch lift?

I could build you a kit that had a 6-7" lift. Obviously it wouldnt have as much travel as the one pictured but you would still have a night and day difference over stock.

NotStock

Reaction score
got any pics in action, maybe hitting whoops at 75? No but seriously awesome truck, work, and product looks great

We will certainly have some to come. I have a Dodge that we are going to start developing products for that is already beat up. I definitely wont give to rats about thrashing it in the desert.