Possible New Suspension/Wheel/Tire Setup

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
He wants to trade too...for 20's:morons:

Jeff's are only 9 wides and he wants 10's.

Whatever you do I am sure will look good. All I was going to say was please no 18's but looks as if you have already ruled that out in 6 pages. My buddy just got some 20x9 octanes on his 2010 dmax and I think they turned out awesome.

Of course 22's and 35's is sick. But I feel you on the cost of the tires. If not I'd be trading mine with smokinstroker right now haha.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Jeff's are only 9 wides and he wants 10's.

Whatever you do I am sure will look good. All I was going to say was please no 18's but looks as if you have already ruled that out in 6 pages. My buddy just got some 20x9 octanes on his 2010 dmax and I think they turned out awesome.

Of course 22's and 35's is sick. But I feel you on the cost of the tires. If not I'd be trading mine with smokinstroker right now haha.

damn..nevermind lol

Reaction score
Well whatever you decide to go with good luck. Again dont get my wrong, the toyo MT's look good, I just personally didnt like the tire. And know they are a heavier tire than any tire out on the market. Alot of people like them, maybe I just had bad luck with a pair. But I dont care about noise hahah so Ill stick with my grapplers.
Go for the trail grapplers then!!!!!! :thumbup:

Chris

Reaction score
Do what you want the first time. Do it right. If you KNOW you really want 22s, dont talk yourself out of them. Does cost really matter? How much does your truck cost and all the other stuff youve put on it? You know the only thing thats worse than spending 2k on wheels you love? Spending 1500 on wheels you kinda like. All it did was empty your pockets anyways and you still arent happy. This is just my advice coming from personal experience. Deep down you know what you want, dont settle until you have it. Think of it this way, 4 months from now will it matter if it took you a few more weeks or whatever to save up to get what you really wanted? but 4 months from now if you have something you setllted on, youll be pissed you didnt wait and have what you really wanted.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
That is a great point Chris and thanks for the advice! I think by spring I will know exactly what I want. I'm not in a hurry on the wheels.

TripleE44

Reaction score
Do what you want the first time. Do it right. If you KNOW you really want 22s, dont talk yourself out of them. Does cost really matter? How much does your truck cost and all the other stuff youve put on it? You know the only thing thats worse than spending 2k on wheels you love? Spending 1500 on wheels you kinda like. All it did was empty your pockets anyways and you still arent happy. This is just my advice coming from personal experience. Deep down you know what you want, dont settle until you have it. Think of it this way, 4 months from now will it matter if it took you a few more weeks or whatever to save up to get what you really wanted? but 4 months from now if you have something you setllted on, youll be pissed you didnt wait and have what you really wanted.

True that on the waiting aspect. I've got 20x9s on my truck which I didn't really want, but at the time they were all that was available. I convinced myself that it wouldn't really make a difference now I have wheels that aren't as wide as I'd like.... :doh:

benbou00

Reaction score

Ain't this the truth. One of the main reasons my truck still isn't on the road after 4 months.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Well....according to MHT's website, Fuel Octane's only come in 9" wide wheels or 12" wide wheels in 20's. That is really the only Fuel wheel that I like. Does anyone have suggestions for something similar? Thanks in advance!

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Well....according to MHT's website, Fuel Octane's only come in 9" wide wheels or 12" wide wheels in 20's. That is really the only Fuel wheel that I like. Does anyone have suggestions for something similar? Thanks in advance!

Have you seen the new fuel that just came out:naughty:

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Krank?

krank.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.