Possible New Suspension/Wheel/Tire Setup

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Only problem I've run into with a 35x22 is that you can't find anything in a 13.50 wide. Other than that the actual cost of the wheel is really not all that much more, and the look of the 22 looks damn good with a slotted and drilled rotor behind it!

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
ive seen a few down here, just havent seen any of the new kranks, or throttles. everyone has them now though... starting to turn into my xd diesels LOL

David S.

Reaction score
bmf ftw.

Ive never seen another set of fuel's or bmf's anywhere on the road near me which is really rare I think. Everyone around me has some cheap knockoff's

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
Only problem I've run into with a 35x22 is that you can't find anything in a 13.50 wide. Other than that the actual cost of the wheel is really not all that much more, and the look of the 22 looks damn good with a slotted and drilled rotor behind it!

You need to post your setup, it's so badass. Once I saw yours I started saving for them, but I have to get new wheels before that, bmf's no doubt. I'm over these wannabe hot wheels.
e67b1f4e.png

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
don't hate on fuel for those that can't afford bmfs. LOL I wouldn't ever do hostages because that though. rockstars of xd. but I've never seen a set of throttles(what I have) other than couple guys on here. for the octanes-I haven't seen a set on here or in person. other than joshs.

on that note I would do 10 wides I love mine.

exactly why I don't run centers :D

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
thats not a bad idea at all especially since he wants to stay with 20s.

I know the local place here that does amazing work only charges 75 per wheel. So I'm sure there is someone local that could easily do it for 3-400. Plus another upside with BMF's you don't have to worry about any non removable plastic parts or plastic parts period on the wheel that might not make it through the powder coating process.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
What about powder coating the ones you have already completely black? Just an idea since you already have them.

That' not a bad idea....I could do it this winter when I swap over to my stock wheels. Any idea what powder coating would cost?

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
200-350 for all 4

That's not bad at all. I guess it would be cheaper than spending $1600 on new wheels. The tire I am looking at going with would actually be better on a 20x9 anyway (295/65/20 Trail Grappler). I just need to find someone with a good reputation to do the job for me.

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
The local place that does amazing work around here only charges 75$ per wheel and was going to do mine before BMF warrantied them. So you should find something similar close to you I hope.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.