• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

PPE's chevelle for sale 195k

David S.

Reaction score
Explain how? I would bet there are waaaaay more people that want that king ranch than the chevelle.

If you think I have no interest in that Chevelle, thats not it. Im not gonna lose sight of reality over it either.

To many classic car collectors that car is ruined. Its a common car that was devalued once the frame got tossed out. A diesel truck drivetrain in a common musclecar. Yeah, 200k sounds about right.

Its cool but not that cool....

Exactly. It's going to take one rich retard to spend that much

blackbetty13

Reaction score
No offense to you, but that is a phrase invented by broke people to help them deal with the fact that there are those out there with enough money to go buy what they want, when they want.

Just cause someone has the cash and values the cool factor of something enough to pay a chit ton of money for it doesn't make them stupid. I bet that alot of time, money, and one off engineering went into that build.

1. If your are implying that I am poor you are incorrect.
2. MY MONEY ISNT DADDYS MONEY
3. you just proved my point

TyCorr

Reaction score
Did anyone else read the Q&A under the pics? Pretty cool they would donate to a school if it doesnt sell.

In keeping with the original spirit of this post, thats thoughtful of them.

My actual thoughts are, we can write it off for $500k if we arent able to get 200 large in our hand. Nice...

Im not trying to be negative but I need to build a racecar and then write er off as a charitable donation.

patrickke

Reaction score
Like said before, to purest this car is a cluster...
to diesel enthusiasts this car is awesome but out of many peoples realm
of affordability

To me it is a work of art, but with our economy being almost stagnant it is hard to even think about paying this much for a vehicle

Trapn 6.0

Reaction score
In keeping with the original spirit of this post, thats thoughtful of them.

My actual thoughts are, we can write it off for $500k if we arent able to get 200 large in our hand. Nice...

Im not trying to be negative but I need to build a racecar and then write er off as a charitable donation.

True, I didn't think of the tax write off thing. Either way they come out on top.

David S.

Reaction score
Yes, i would to. But theres still not a darn thing wrong about a D-max powered Chevelle, especially one built like that. If i was in the position where i was looking at $200k cars, that one would most likely be coming home with me.

you can get some sweeter stuff for 200k

Cobra 19 & 54

Reaction score
Like said before, to purest this car is a cluster...
to diesel enthusiasts this car is awesome but out of many peoples realm
of affordability

To me it is a work of art, but with our economy being almost stagnant it is hard to even think about paying this much for a vehicle

You're right!! Think of it this way, if he put a $ tag of $100 K on it, you'd all cry that it's only worth $50-75K. This way most of you have already said if you could, you'd pay $150K for it, so he already double what could have been. it's all just a game.

TyCorr

Reaction score
You're right!! Think of it this way, if he put a $ tag of $100 K on it, you'd all cry that it's only worth $50-75K. This way most of you have already said if you could, you'd pay $150K for it, so he already double what could have been. it's all just a game.

I placed the value of the car at 50k, initially, without hesitation. A chevelle body is never going to be worth more than that no matter what you put in it!! The only exception is a solid gold motor and drivetrain. Or other precious metal that could be sold for more in scrap.

By this line of thinking Shones truck is worth 250K. It makes MORE power. Its got more space. It is 4wd. The chevelle just keeps getting more and more ridiculous. Leave it to a dmax enthusiast to further exploit putting that motor in an even lighter chassis than which it began in!!

This is a car for a diesel truck enthusiast built by diesel truck enthusiasts.

Petro

Reaction score
If I had the cash Id pay 200k, then again if i could afford 200k for a duramax just think about the stupid amounts i would drop into equalivent Power Strokes

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I would buy that thing in a heart beat. I would definitely offer a lot lower but if I had the money to spend $200k on a car, I would definitely pay the lowest they would take.

G Racing

Reaction score
Flame suit on !!! Lol. If I had that much money just floating out there burning a hole in my pocket heck yea I would buy it. Sure I would try to pay less but that is a very nice car.its different. Am I going to float a note for it, ummmmmm NO lol.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Flame suit on !!! Lol. If I had that much money just floating out there burning a hole in my pocket heck yea I would buy it. Sure I would try to pay less but that is a very nice car.its different. Am I going to float a note for it, ummmmmm NO lol.

No flame suit needed! Im not denying the cars pathology is inherently wicked!! Its BA. Its worth more for PPE to sell it, as in a higher value buying it from them. But thats only relevant for people with a fetish for PPE stuff.

Other than that, its only worth what it will fetch. Apparently if the 195k isnt the offer they'll make up a 'value' , donate it, and write if off. It may not even be for sale!! When you write something off its pertinent to have 'proof' of its value. A sale add and some correspondence could help protect you should you get audited. Im guessing when they donate it they want to have a solid marketable number to deduct.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Uh, yeah! And I need to get on your possible maybe first ride in it list...

Imagine the looks on peoples faces when you cooked their ***kin hood off with that thing on the strip. It'd take a while for them to process the unfamiliar exhaust smell if not the black smoke. That the most intersting part of this car for me, is how it would shake a couple different groups expectations.

Latest posts

Members online