Progress thread

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
I would tell them to ship that delete ASAP and see if that's the issue.

Me too. If you swing by and install my new deleted intake manifold, you can have my RCD EGR delete kit, b*tch.

Sent while driving, drinking coffee and threatening to kill people in traffic.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Me too. If you swing by and install my new deleted intake manifold, you can have my RCD EGR delete kit, b*tch.

On second thought, I don't want your bad mojo rubbing off of Mighty Whitey. I'll install the manifold (eventually) and then you can have my delete kit. ROFL!!

Fox hunt

Reaction score
Am I crazy thinking a weld in the egr cooler cracked and it's pressurizing my cooling system? I've been beating on this thing for two months on the same coolant and it's still passing the combustion leak test. I'll run the test and pass it then bring it back by the exhaust and the least bit of exhaust gas will turn the die green so I know it's not the die.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
always possible. I've thought that might have happened to me. only leaks out thr degas at wot, lost some coolant (but in think it may have filled the cooler cause I havent lost any since). interested in what you find, might throw a real delete on mine if it solves your problem.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

bretferd

Reaction score
You could get Steve's delta kit, cut the pipe coming out of the oil cooler, and pound in a 3/4" freeze plug into the front cover.

swinky

Reaction score
Well no real progress since the trans, she clean doe

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1404679407318.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1404679407318.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 122

swinky

Reaction score
My firewall insulation is absolutely trashed. Anybody ever remove it with the cab on? Its the insulation that runs behind the turba.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online