Progress thread

johnp115

Reaction score
Pretty sure they carry Warren transmissions. I have a buddy with one in his 6.4 but he doesn't even drive it now so don't have any feedback

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

I tried searching on here, multiple different key words and not much popped up. Id def go either twisted or holders, Because of the warranty and practically local.

I just don't know why i can't turn up more on this, especially a completely billet 5r for 5g...

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
I tried searching on here, multiple different key words and not much popped up. Id def go either twisted or holders, Because of the warranty and practically local.

I just don't know why i can't turn up more on this, especially a completely billet 5r for 5g...

There used to be one on here but I can't find it anymore either. Maybe try PMing Patrick@WDP or Rykan at Holders. I'm pretty positive about Holders carrying Warren trans though. Could be wrong idk, I'm no help lol

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Like Swinky said, Twisted carries a 3 year warranty not a 1 year warranty.

Sent while driving, drinking coffee and threatening to kill people in traffic.

swinky

Reaction score
Trucks at an all time low right now. I haven't driven further than 5 miles in the last two weeks. I'm pretty pumped though, it's just one of those things where it had to get so bad before it gets better. Here's the plans as of now.

Twisted Stg3
Color match tan bed liner
Some serious wheel restoration
Fix gaskets at minimum cost
Cal-tracs

At this time I'm not going to worry about lifters. Maybe if I ever get something else to drive I'll start building up a short block for when the inevitable happens.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

swinky

Reaction score
Awesome plan! I definitely want to go for a ride when you get that trans in

It's a blast man. We were having a fun race in that parking lot before my boot blew lol

swinky

Reaction score
Twisted Stg3 is getting built. Put half down on it today. I have a bunch of other little parts coming in the next few weeks. Goal right now is mid 12s at the Carolina diesel nats in July.

sootie

Reaction score
Twisted Stg3 is getting built. Put half down on it today. I have a bunch of other little parts coming in the next few weeks. Goal right now is mid 12s at the Carolina diesel nats in July.

doood. :rockon::joy:

swinky

Reaction score
Trans went in yesterday, them boys at twisted are good people. We went with a 2100 stall precision and it really helps the 66 out. I went 12.90 before when the old trans wouldn't shift. I'd say I'm sitting around a 12.6 right now with a good launch. I have some fuel leaks to fix and I'm switching to gearhead tuning. Unfortunately I'm broke but glad I went with the stg3. Can't beat free Install and a 3yr warranty.

ford rules

Reaction score
I love the way my truck reacts on gearhead tunes. I was running quicktricks tuning before and the gearhead is 10 times better.

Just curious what kinda boost and ebp numbers are you seing with your 66.

swinky

Reaction score
My sct is jacked up so I'll probably end up having to buy a new one before I do tunes.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.