Progress thread

swinky

Reaction score
What do you mean done?
I'm gonna let her eat lol if I decide I'm going to keep pressing on with it I'll start building a short block. Twisteds 6.0 guy told me it's really not a big deal if it just pukes wide open as long as it stays that way. Right now the coolant level is low enough so it doesn't puke but temps stay right around 194. I'm good with that.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

ford rules

Reaction score
I'm gonna let her eat lol if I decide I'm going to keep pressing on with it I'll start building a short block. Twisteds 6.0 guy told me it's really not a big deal if it just pukes wide open as long as it stays that way. Right now the coolant level is low enough so it doesn't puke but temps stay right around 194. I'm good with that.

I thought i was the only one who says letr eat lol

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Trans went in yesterday, them boys at twisted are good people. We went with a 2100 stall precision and it really helps the 66 out. I went 12.90 before when the old trans wouldn't shift. I'd say I'm sitting around a 12.6 right now with a good launch. I have some fuel leaks to fix and I'm switching to gearhead tuning. Unfortunately I'm broke but glad I went with the stg3. Can't beat free Install and a 3yr warranty.

Twisted Diesel is a great company and I'm proud to sell their products. No issues at all with mine and I know a lot if guys that have had great luck with Twisted. Glad you're back up and running. Now get some track times.

Sent while driving, drinking coffee and threatening to kill people in traffic.

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
Trans went in yesterday, them boys at twisted are good people. We went with a 2100 stall precision and it really helps the 66 out. I went 12.90 before when the old trans wouldn't shift. I'd say I'm sitting around a 12.6 right now with a good launch. I have some fuel leaks to fix and I'm switching to gearhead tuning. Unfortunately I'm broke but glad I went with the stg3. Can't beat free Install and a 3yr warranty.

Great meeting you Friday bud and glad your happy with your transmission. Glad you could ride home at the speed limit and with a working front brake caliper haha. Enjoy it buddy and let me know if we can do anything else for you.

swinky

Reaction score
Great meeting you Friday bud and glad your happy with your transmission. Glad you could ride home at the speed limit and with a working front brake caliper haha. Enjoy it buddy and let me know if we can do anything else for you.
Will do man. Now it's time for me to fix the rest of the truck lol

swinky

Reaction score
Am I crazy thinking a weld in the egr cooler cracked and it's pressurizing my cooling system? I've been beating on this thing for two months on the same coolant and it's still passing the combustion leak test. I'll run the test and pass it then bring it back by the exhaust and the least bit of exhaust gas will turn the die green so I know it's not the die.

webb06

Reaction score
Am I crazy thinking a weld in the egr cooler cracked and it's pressurizing my cooling system? I've been beating on this thing for two months on the same coolant and it's still passing the combustion leak test. I'll run the test and pass it then bring it back by the exhaust and the least bit of exhaust gas will turn the die green so I know it's not the die.

Jerk it off and pressurize it. That'll tell you for sure

swinky

Reaction score
He said its welded. Probably just the cheapest option. Or visual inspections
nope, paid 6k a year ago at pse to get everything done. was looking over my receipt about two months ago and called them to tell them what happened. he was supposed to ship me the delete kit I paid for and I still don't have it.

webb06

Reaction score
nope, paid 6k a year ago at pse to get everything done. was looking over my receipt about two months ago and called them to tell them what happened. he was supposed to ship me the delete kit I paid for and I still don't have it.

why wont they warranty whatever is going wrong with it?

Latest posts

Members online