Progress thread

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Do you have any experience with fixing an sct josh? I had a bottle of diesel kleen leak on mine and the screen quit working. Maybe i can send it to them and theyll fix it for ~100 bucks and I can save my tunes.

Nope. Sorry. you don't have your tunes saved in your email or on a computer? Good time to buy an X4 and just have your tunes rewritten for the new device.

johnp115

Reaction score
Do you have any experience with fixing an sct josh? I had a bottle of diesel kleen leak on mine and the screen quit working. Maybe i can send it to them and theyll fix it for ~100 bucks and I can save my tunes.

Those damn bottles never fail to leak and man that stuff is strong smelling

andrewsteelerford05

Reaction score
I wouled only go with a 4r Trans if the truck is an all out drag or pulling truck. It's not cheap to put a 4r in a 6.0 and when u tune the truck you have to tune the engine and Trans separate. Imo for what your doing just put a really good built 5r Trans in it. That's what I did when I built my truck and I couldn't be more happier with it. Mines got the billet parts in it and a competition shift kit it in and real good converter and a 2400 stall in it. I don't know actually each and every part in it off the top of my head. It does very well on the street with the set up I have in the truck.

swinky

Reaction score
Problem is my heads are in Texas. I'm sure there's a shop in Houston that can do them. Seems pretty straightforward

Latest posts

Members online