Progress thread

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
How bout give Randall your trans, throw his in yours, put the motor together and trade it in on another truck.

Sent while driving, drinking coffee and threatening to kill people in traffic.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Yeah then hopefully don't crack another.

How bout give Randall your trans, throw his in yours, put the motor together and trade it in on another truck.

That'd work.... A different converter.... Cash out of his pocket, you go into "racing" retirement for a little while and try to get it back together when time and $$$ permits... Or sell it to me and I'll tear it all to hell..... :doh:

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
I want to just pretend I never saw it, put it back together and buy a beater.

No, buy a beater and wait to put the truck back together. Or replace the one piston and put it back together, but either way, you need to buy a beater. You can't race this truck and keep it dependable. Too many miles on that motor and apparently you're pretty damn hard on it.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
The ***king heads weren't even cracked! But the Damn piston chunked apart

Too much timing. Get a beater and either build the truck right or sell it and buy a Dodge with a 5.9 and a stick shift.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
No Sir. I'm not gonna talk bad about Innovative tuning. Eric has tuned some of the baddest 6.0's out there. He knows tuning.

05f250harley

Reaction score
I bought one tune from innovative and the shifting sucked. I'm not trying to bash on innovative but in my opinion his tuning wasn't that great.

swinky

Reaction score
What should I dooooo!?

Billet rods, ceramic coated pistons, stage 2 cam and valvetrain ordered from Morgan at Midwest!

OBS F350

Reaction score
Sell all your go fast parts, put a piston and stock everything else back on. Sell it or keep it as a tow rig, buy a fox body or ls car for 3-6k, drop another 3-4k into a h/c/I build and a kit for it. Enjoy a car that runs 10's on a small shot and is very reliable.

swinky

Reaction score
Sell all your go fast parts, put a piston and stock everything else back on. Sell it or keep it as a tow rig, buy a fox body or ls car for 3-6k, drop another 3-4k into a h/c/I build and a kit for it. Enjoy a car that runs 10's on a small shot and is very reliable.
No point.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
I bought one tune from innovative and the shifting sucked. I'm not trying to bash on innovative but in my opinion his tuning wasn't that great.

Eric's tuning is top notch. You should contact INNOVATIVE and make Eric aware of the issue. He is very easy to work with and takes care of customers. Some trucks react different to different tunes. That doesn't mean the tuner is at fault. Just means that you need to work with the tuner to get it right. That's why it's called custom tuning. Each tuner has a "generic" tune (I.e. X Street, SPD, Looney Wild, SRL X) that is sent when you order. It is usually tailored to your mods, but often needs to tweaked to get it exactly how you want it. Example, I like tunes to have very quick, firm shifts. Some guys are scared of that, but those types of shifts save transmissions and if I wanted soft sluggish shifting, I'd buy a Caddy El Dorado. I've had guys complain about shifting and after driving their trucks, I've told them they should firm it up even more. Just preference.

Contact Eric through email. He'll get it right.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.