Progress thread

05f250harley

Reaction score
I called 2 times. The first time he told me to change the speed limiter on it and when I did it didnt help. The second time they just sent me the same tune and told me to change something with the firmness of the shifting on my livewire. I don't have the truck any more. I don't think it was Eric that I talked but the guy talked like he was to busy to help. I just left it alone after that. Again I'm not bashing just telling you my experience with Innovative.

webb06

Reaction score
Just so you know the engine doesn't need to come out to replace a piston. I'm doing a one piston swap right now. Just remove the upper and lower oil pan, lift the engine maybe 6" and you have plenty of room. Since you have the heads off already that's what I would do. Take you 2 more hours tops.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Just so you know the engine doesn't need to come out to replace a piston. I'm doing a one piston swap right now. Just remove the upper and lower oil pan, lift the engine maybe 6" and you have plenty of room. Since you have the heads off already that's what I would do. Take you 2 more hours tops.

He needs to pull the engine and replace it with a bone stock 5.9L 12v and never modify it. Maybe then, he'd quit breaking stuff. Lol

Sent while driving, drinking coffee and threatening to kill people in traffic.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
I hate you matt

92aad7cdaec07a1dfac6d37380eb6bd3.jpg

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Gonna do one piston and see what the lifters look like.

You thinkin' about finding a short block and putting some scratch into it?

swinky

Reaction score
You thinkin' about finding a short block and putting some scratch into it?

Ehh maybe. Gonna buy another car first then if it goes I'll have time to do something else with it.

swinky

Reaction score
I had rod bearings that looked like this, I played it safe and just replaced them
Did you do Mains as well? It has 225k on it now and if I can make another 2 years on these I'll have a billet rod short block ready to be thrown in. I don't drive much, maybe 15k a year.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.