Project International Hauler

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
Chesapeake City. Just south of Elkton.

Thanks for all the enthusiasm guys. I am really hoping to get this thing back together and broke in before the Innovative Diesel dyno day in Sept. but I got alot to do in a short time.

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
Give us a heads up when your gonna spend a full day on it and I'll see if I can run up and give you a hand with things.

Will do. Will probably be this sat if I get the house work I need to do done during the week. Cab is all ready to be taken off and I hope to get that done one night this week.

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
I will let you guys know. It will probably be around or shortly after 12. I plan to pull the cab tomorrow evening so everything will be open and easy to get to.

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
Well I got some more work done on the truck last night. Pulled the cab off the frame, pulled the driveshaft and got the stock turbo, up-pipes, fuel bowl, and all the wiring, etc off the top of the motor. Going to pressure wash the engine and trans tonight and hopefully pull the motor and trans to start tearing the motor down to install the cam.

Some pics

IMG_20110825_182420.jpg

IMG_20110825_180118.jpg

IMG_20110825_180104.jpg

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
Ya unfortunatly my full shop day got shot to he!! Cuz the hurricane. I gotta work sat and sun now.

Did get engine and trans all pressure washed though today after work.

cj45lc

Reaction score
Yep I figured the storm would throw a curve in Saturdays plans

Stay safe bud

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
So I got a little bored lasts night waiting for the storm to get here and went into the shop. I got the gen3 installed, exhaust manifolds pulled and the headers mounted. Unfortunatly I was working on the turbo mount when the power went out and I had to call it a night. Hoping to get back in there in a couple of days and get the turbo mounted and plumbed in.

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
when i did mine, i went from power paddle mirrors, to 05-07 power/heat tow mirrors. the power mirror functions, were colored the same on both the paddle and tow mirrors. i just had to add the turn/running/heat to it.

an option i did, is i got mine from a boneyard. car-part.com . they shipped the mirrors, and i asked for the door side plug in also. they simply clipped the plug and shipped it also. radioshack also has plug-ins you can retro-fit, but my thought, is i usually break one mirror a year, so if i used a retro-fit plug in, i would have to re-wire everytime i break one. this way, its still oem plug-n-play.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
when i did mine, i went from power paddle mirrors, to 05-07 power/heat tow mirrors. the power mirror functions, were colored the same on both the paddle and tow mirrors. i just had to add the turn/running/heat to it.

an option i did, is i got mine from a boneyard. car-part.com . they shipped the mirrors, and i asked for the door side plug in also. they simply clipped the plug and shipped it also. radioshack also has plug-ins you can retro-fit, but my thought, is i usually break one mirror a year, so if i used a retro-fit plug in, i would have to re-wire everytime i break one. this way, its still oem plug-n-play.

Thanks I don't have power windows.

But you gotta quit drinkin and driving LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.