Punisher Truck Won't Start?

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
Wait....you're a cajun. Is it possible some of the whiskey or bottle shards from the cerimonial blessing have compromised the electronics or cut a wire. Get one of the local coonassess to probe underhood with a coathanger while you crank on it. LOL

J/K free bump....

Last edited:

FX4 F2-Fifty

Reaction score
Here's the vid. It's hard to see but there is some white diesel smoke coming out. I haven't finished running the stack kit yet so it's just coming out underneath the truck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DBBU7UvDPo

Sounds like icp issue to me, white diesel smoke is/can be caused by injectors firing but no atomization (icp).

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
As said above, try unhooking the ICP Sensor. It may or may not start, but it is worth a shot. Another thought is to check the connections on the FICM. If they are not secure you may only be firing on a few injectors which may prevent it from starting. I hope this helps.

Chris

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Definitely sounds like an oil issue to me. It seems like it builds up enough pressure to fire it once but then looses pressure and dies. Or it's some sort of electrical issue. I don't know LOL

Dzchey21

Reaction score
sounds just like mine did after i swapped injectors last weekend. but eventually it would start and run, mine was air in the system not sure on yours

stupid question but did you check the oil level?

Also make sure the low pressure oil sensor is hooked up

my79f

Reaction score
Danny plug the block heater in for a couple hours. How cold is it there? My 7.3 does that every morning when i go to start it. If i dont plug it in over night sometimes it takes me 30 minutes to start it. Something is messed up in my glowplug system, and i have not had time to look it over.

That literally sounds exactly like what mine does. Plus if it does have some air in the system, the cold will not help.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Danny without a scan tool hooked up to see if all your sensors are working and reading the proper values, its just a shot in the dark if you find the problem

glad i read over 5000 posts on psn how doug is the ford king and everyone should bring there truck to him

Spindrift

Reaction score
Danny without a scan tool hooked up to see if all your sensors are working and reading the proper values, its just a shot in the dark if you find the problem

glad i read over 5000 posts on psn how doug is the ford king and everyone should bring there truck to him

I gotta' give you credit, man. At least you waited 50 posts before opening your mouth. Congrats.

6.0 p-stroke

Reaction score

This :whs:

Danny, try getting AE or some other scan tool on it, for all anyone knows it could be a HPO issue.

Last edited:

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
I gotta' give you credit, man. At least you waited 50 posts before opening your mouth. Congrats.

You know what. Fair is fair. Doug ripped on A LOT of shops who previously touched Dannys truck and now he got it back in pieces. That was as gentle as I could put it.

Spindrift

Reaction score
You know what. Fair is fair. Doug ripped on A LOT of shops who previously touched Dannys truck and now he got it back in pieces. That was as gentle as I could put it.

I hear what you're saying (I learned that line in marriage counseling, by the way). I'm still a little confused as to exactly what happened. Especially since Danny said it was the first time it was cranked. Why would that be?

Last edited: