Punisher Truck Won't Start?

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Mines tripped twice. Damn Craig I didn't even think of that one good call

Danny be careful you don't get your starter cranking on it for to long, but watching the vid I'd rule out oil Issues I'm leaning on the sensors or ficm. It shouldn't be firing and trying to run if those injectors aren't getting oil.

Last edited:

imelmo

Reaction score
Gonna check ficm, cps, oil pressure, and that fuel reset today. I'll let you know what happens.

imelmo

Reaction score
Fuel reset is pushed down, changed out the ficm with one from Ford, and double-checked that there wasn't a bent pin on the pcm from before.

Now the truck just turns over and doesn't even hit. :doh:

Does anybody have any tips on how to get to the cps? I know it's supposed to be behind the power steering pump but I can't even see the dang thing.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Its a small 2 wire plug. You can look over it real easy but it's there. I'll see if I can snap a pic when I'm by my truck if you need it

imelmo

Reaction score
Nevermind, I found it. Now let's see how that patience thing is gonna work out. LOL

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
Just to ask the obvious, but was the FICM from Ford already programmed? I know that when you get them from parts they are blank and need to be programmed with IDS while installed. Just making sure.

Chris

imelmo

Reaction score
Just to ask the obvious, but was the FICM from Ford already programmed? I know that when you get them from parts they are blank and need to be programmed with IDS while installed. Just making sure.

Chris

That's quite possibly the issue, but I have no way to get it programmed this weekend. Gonna bring it over to Jason at G Racing tomorrow and let him handle that and go over the truck real well for me.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
That's quite possibly the issue, but I have no way to get it programmed this weekend. Gonna bring it over to Jason at G Racing tomorrow and let him handle that and go over the truck real well for me.

Good move.

Dzchey21

Reaction score

He will get you fixed up.Danny
Isn't Chris close to there too? Get that new elite Turbo on and rocking

imelmo

Reaction score
He will get you fixed up.Danny
Isn't Chris close to there too? Get that new elite Turbo on and rocking

Nah, Jason is about 4 hours away and Chris is about 8.5.

Gotta finish paying for the SSX first. :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.