question/tips/tricks/advice/how to thread

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Not bad at all. I could barely get 3500 out of mine but I was towing and idling and mashing it in town. Was better before I tuned it lol

3500 out of 2 gal or 3500 to a tank full? I understand towing can either make it use more or keep it cleaned out and nkt need as much..

live life full throttle

Buck1

Reaction score
My hubby got real grumpy this winter when below zero, once warmed up a little seemed to be better.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Beware to all.. this might happen.. think a road gator popped uo and broke it. If it gets wet, it will trip the water in fuel light AND go intk reduced power mode!!
7erase3e.jpg
u5uququq.jpg
7e5yhyse.jpg

live life full throttle

Buck1

Reaction score
Beware to all.. this might happen.. think a road gator popped uo and broke it. If it gets wet, it will trip the water in fuel light AND go intk reduced power mode!!
7erase3e.jpg
u5uququq.jpg
7e5yhyse.jpg

live life full throttle

Had the same thing happen on my truck, first time I changed the fuel filter. I guess instead of keeping a cps in the glove box, we'll keep a wif sensor.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Had the same thing happen on my truck, first time I changed the fuel filter. I guess instead of keeping a cps in the glove box, we'll keep a wif sensor.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Lol.. yeah prolly.. im gonna build a protective cover for it. The drain gets clogged with ice in the winter so I figured now that this happened I would just build one and be done with the issues.

live life full throttle

Lugger007

Reaction score
7erase3e.jpg
u5uququq.jpg
7e5yhyse.jpg

live life full throttle

Do you know the part number or name for the housing that filter fits into? I'd like to order a spare but couldn't find on parts diagram.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Do you know the part number or name for the housing that filter fits into? I'd like to order a spare but couldn't find on parts diagram.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know for sure. Its the fuel filter housing that is connected to the fuel pump.

live life full throttle

sagebel

Reaction score
7erase3e.jpg
u5uququq.jpg
7e5yhyse.jpg

live life full throttle

Every time I change the filter I think about adding some sort of protection. This just confirms that I should actually do it. I'm really surprised this hasn't happened more often. Time to go rummage through the scrap pile.

Latest posts

Members online