question/tips/tricks/advice/how to thread

mattmal9

Reaction score
I learned from another thread that you push the traction control button once and it disables traction control. If you hold the button down for 5 seconds it then turns off the advanced traction control.It should not defuel or turn back on once you hold it for 5 seconds. My dad called me and told me he was stuck in his 13', said he hit the button but it kept defueling. Told him about advanced trac and it came right out.

I have a 2011 F350 XLT. Does this work with my truck as well? I've tried this before and my display says Traction Control Off, but if I press and hold the button it doesn't seem to do anything?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I have a 2011 F350 XLT. Does this work with my truck as well? I've tried this before and my display says Traction Control Off, but if I press and hold the button it doesn't seem to do anything?

Should work. I have to hold my button in for 8-10sec though.

live life full throttle

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score

Should work. I have to hold my button in for 8-10sec though.

live life full throttle

WHS! I don't think anyone timed it to be exactly 5 sec but it's close. When I do it I click it once and wait until "Traction control off" goes off the screen then press and hold it for 5-8-10 sec and you should see "Advanced traction control off."

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
WHS! I don't think anyone timed it to be exactly 5 sec but it's close. When I do it I click it once and wait until "Traction control off" goes off the screen then press and hold it for 5-8-10 sec and you should see "Advanced traction control off."

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

You dont have to click it once then push it again. Just push and hold tye button once until advance trac control off pops up.

live life full throttle

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
No TSB on the wheels, but since it is at the dealer body shop I will be asking them if there is something they can do. Otherwise I'll ask my service guy to warranty them and go from there.

stevens6.7

Reaction score
Is it okay to use prediluted anitfreeze like the Preston stuff?

Also there isn't an issue running the low sulfur on a deleted truck?

LovetheTide

Reaction score
Is it possible to have the reverse lights, cargo lights, and fog lights on when the truck has been started with the key fob?

Last edited:

CallMeColt

Reaction score
Got my first diesel truck a few weeks ago. Great thread. Took a few hours to go through though haha

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

CallMeColt

Reaction score
Thanks. Always wanted one, but never had a reason. Moved to Texas, and have 62 acres now.... gotta have a truck with that!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Has anyone had problems with the junk autolock hubs not engaging or one will slam in and then you think your good and giver the skinny and then the other will bang into place?

And again im having issues with my external temp gauge.. anyone else? All different days in the last 2 months.
y8yre8yq.jpg
jebypyhu.jpg
uragy7u7.jpg

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online