question/tips/tricks/advice/how to thread

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
Found one small little drip of oil hanging in one bolt head but never have seen any on the ground where it parked all week.

Anyone know where it could be coming from or if it's anything serious.
6137ee53e6908bb587c0097fdcda0b4f.jpg

45495d6828b0090d4fe44035645d73c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
start looking around above that spot.. hose it down with brake cleaner and keep checking it to see if you can pinpoint it.

live life full throttle

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
start looking around above that spot.. hose it down with brake cleaner and keep checking it to see if you can pinpoint it.

live life full throttle

I wish I could but I can't get any higher to see and you can't see anything from the top. I will do what you said though with cleaner and see how long it takes to accumulate one drip again.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Lol hey I can do damn near anything but mechanic and carpentry. I suck bad at carpentry. A project usually ends with tools broken and scattered as well as the project itself.

lol.. im awesome at carpentry as long as i can use a chainsaw to cut chit..

live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
soooooo, this happened today... started the truck after work and it started normal and sounded fine.. went in the job trailer for 20 min to let it warm up and came out to this sound... wtf!! https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=VD_9tK2kmSI

shut the truck off after i took this video and after i loaded it to youtube i started it back up and the sound was gone...

live life full throttle

Reaction score
Can I still stick a tuner, exhaust, and intake on the truck without doing the EGR and DEF deletes?

If so what are some recommendations? I am leaning towards an H&S just don't know enough on the exhaust and the intake.

Thanks

knaffie

Reaction score
Can I still stick a tuner, exhaust, and intake on the truck without doing the EGR and DEF deletes?

If so what are some recommendations? I am leaning towards an H&S just don't know enough on the exhaust and the intake.

Thanks
You do realize H&S is closed, right?

hunter_.b

Reaction score
soooooo, this happened today... started the truck after work and it started normal and sounded fine.. went in the job trailer for 20 min to let it warm up and came out to this sound... wtf!! https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=VD_9tK2kmSI

shut the truck off after i took this video and after i loaded it to youtube i started it back up and the sound was gone...

live life full throttle

Mine sounded like that when it was new, after about 3k miles it got a lot better

Latest posts

Members online